Safe Web Browser (Kids) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-08-2017, 10:12 AM

Question Safe Web Browser (Kids)

Hello guys!
I want to give my son the long-awaited access to the internet, but I would like to have the control over the sites he visits because you just never know! So, do you know any web browsers which are appropriate for children? If so, please suggest! :smile:
Old 01-10-2018, 06:55 AM

There are ways to manage that through applications. Is that what you are interested in finding out?
Old 01-16-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by block_buster View Post
Hello guys!
I want to give my son the long-awaited access to the internet, but I would like to have the control over the sites he visits because you just never know! So, do you know any web browsers which are appropriate for children? If so, please suggest! :smile:
I would also recommend that you put googlejuniour.com as your homepage when your little one is using the digital web. It should make things easier and it will automatically filter sites for you.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by block_buster View Post
Hello guys!
Are the suggestions useful or did you end up trying something else? I think its wise to always try and learn from each other. I would love to hear something from your side perhaps?
Old 03-04-2019, 05:06 AM

There are so many websites out there that you really can't prevent your kid from accessing thousands of websites. What I did with my daughter before when I first let her start browsing online, was create a website on a website builder called hpage.com and listed down links of websites that she can only access. This includes kid-friendly sites like Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, etc. And using the settings on the web browser, I downloaded a blocking tool which blocks all websites online except the websites listed on the website list I created for her. This was when she was 7, by the way.