doin a u turn on goin neutral.... - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-12-2007, 01:15 PM

Default doin a u turn on goin neutral....

decided a ps3 can buggered off, i can't be doin with paying 425 ($850 for our yank friends) for a games consoles that i wouldn't use and for a blu ray player.

I'm goin to invest my money into this big boy

clicky
Old 09-12-2007, 01:28 PM

Default I didn't U-Turn, but I did pause

I'll wait for the profile 1.1 players to come out, and review the comments on stability etc:

Until then I'll buy my HD movies and correct the BD Blu Bloods who seem to be really immature.

It could be that I'm simply too mature....meh.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:29 PM

I gave up waiting on a BD player and am sticking with HD DVD. I know a PS3 would work but I dont want a game console in my HT since I've got a dedicated setup just for gaming.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob.D.inToronto View Post
I'll wait for the profile 1.1 players to come out, and review the comments on stability etc:

Until then I'll buy my HD movies and correct the BD Blu Bloods who seem to be really immature.

It could be that I'm simply too mature....meh.
Its funny to me how much attention you focus on maturity when your picture looks like like a 1st grader picture and your sig sounds like a nerd who hit the jack pot.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd4me View Post
Its funny to me how much attention you focus on maturity when your picture looks like like a 1st grader picture and your sig sounds like a nerd who hit the jack pot.
First, Anamanics is the only cartoon that transcends the 1990s, it is right up there with Bugs and so will be eternal.

Next, I am a geek and I did hit the jackpot. Not a Star Trek type geek, just more of a techgeek who happened to be in the right place at the right time with the right know how, twice! First it was IT/Web in the early 90s, then it was meeting my wife.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:11 PM

Quote:
First, Anamanics is the only cartoon that transcends the 1990s, it is right up there with Bugs and so will be eternal.

Next, I am a geek and I did hit the jackpot. Not a Star Trek type geek, just more of a techgeek who happened to be in the right place at the right time with the right know how, twice! First it was IT/Web in the early 90s, then it was meeting my wife.
Thanks for clarifying for what its worth i like you on these boards and the personality you bring to this forum, the opportunity was there, to good to be true, and i took it. Congratulations on a beautiful wife and i hope you have a beautiful hi def life.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd4me View Post
Thanks for clarifying for what its worth i like you on these boards and the personality you bring to this forum, the opportunity was there, to good to be true, and i took it. Congratulations on a beautiful wife and i hope you have a beautiful hi def life.
A High Def Life, with a High Maintenance Wife!

/you think Home Theatre is expensive, have you seen the price of a Coach purse?
Old 09-21-2007, 02:18 PM

Quote:
A High Def Life, with a High Maintenance Wife!

/you think Home Theatre is expensive, have you seen the price of a Coach purse?

Did you actually buy her one of those? Wow, you are rich.