SORORITY ROW? What's wrong with people's crappy imagination? - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Banned

Default SORORITY ROW? What's wrong with people's crappy imagination?

Am I crazy or does it seem like the upcoming movie, SORORITY ROW, is mad-similar to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER? What's wrong with people's crappy imagination?
Old 08-19-2009, 04:16 PM

hollywood is so lowest common denominator.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

I am excited to see it, and yes it's very I Know What You Did Last Summer. I am going in with very low expectations, I mean Audrina is the one who dies so it should be worth it for that alone.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:44 PM

Carrie Fischer is in it, so you know it rocks!

Just look at that show On The Lot. It had her, and you know that shit was the bomb!

But seriously, can anyone guess the twist?
Old 08-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Spoiler
Could it be the guy who had the prank pulled on to begin with? or maybe it's going to be the girl back from the dead lol.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-News.com View Post
Spoiler
Could it be the guy who had the prank pulled on to begin with? or maybe it's going to be the girl back from the dead lol.
That seems most likely

Spoiler
I was thinking it was that or either A. Going to turn out as a prank OF the prank. Like they never actually killed the girl, and she and the guy are getting back at the sorority girls for something that's not mentioned. But that wouldn't make too much sense actually now that think about it....or B. It's Carrie Fischer. Why else would she be BRIEFLY in the trailer?! It seems possible!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-News.com View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
I'll say the dead girl has a sister nobody knew about and she's pissed....

Anyways it smells like

Spoiler
Old 08-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Banned

If there's a major twist, then that could help separate it from being 100% like I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER. We'll have to see.

Its just, there's no way to avoid thinking of I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER when you see the SORORITY ROW trailer. Come on! A murderer is seeking revenge on all the witnesses of a murder, one by one!? I'm surprised they're not getting sued!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Naw, there's no way one could sue for an idea like that, I mean 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer' isn't that unique. And if studios can make movies like 'Sunday School Musical' with the cover art clearly copying the High School Musical films, then films are pretty much open for being similar.

Spoiler
They have already given away a lot of the movie, clearly it ends in a house fire from both the poster and clips. I kind of feel like it's a relative of the girl, I mean 'The House On Sorority Row' was like that (except it wasn't a college chick who was the victim.)

The film looks fun in a way, I'm not expecting much.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:57 PM

"They share a killer secret" ???

Hmm, I hope it involves lesbians and blood orgies. If so, I'm in.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.