Life just gets better.....NOT - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-02-2008, 05:02 PM

Default Life just gets better.....NOT

Well this last month has sucked. My bro didnt get jail time for everything he did (Sold $10,000 of my stuff for drugs, stole a car, wrote bad checks in my moms name, etc )and its hurting some of my family. There taking sides. I cant stand him, he hasnt changed but im dealing with it and I should have my own place soon. Its all killing my Grandma. Then my step bro confirmed he was gay. I have no problem with it but some family members do. Again people taking sides. With 70 people in my family, it sucks My best friend just moved across the USA and that sucks. My friend Rich is in love with a stripper and giving her $400-$800 a month, he wonders why shes always at his table ugh........... My friend Rayo just started drugs and im a bad guy cuz I dont do them. So fuck that. Alot more has been going on so yeah.
Im fine but everything around me isnt. Sorry if I been an ass to anyone here, I dont mean too, I just took it out here.

Last edited by Master X; 12-03-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:11 PM

The holidays can be rougher than most...add all that drama and it increases tenfold.

Just be glad you're not afflicted with any chronic medical problems (as I am, chronic tendinitis in the elbows). Constant misery is no fun. Take it from me, you don't know what you have 'til it's gone!

Just a reminder that no matter how bad it gets, there is almost always someone who has it worse.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:22 PM

Call me a dick but it sounds like you are involved in a little thing called LIFE...You don't do drugs and you are getting your own place soon...Sounds to me like your life is going just the way it should...It is all the other people you mentioned that have the suck life...
Old 12-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Former Member

Splicer, people can effect/affect others. this guy stole Master X's shit, a TON of it. to pawn off to get high.

X, i feel for ya, man. life sometimes deals a tough hand.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:16 PM

That blows...Sorry to hear it...But if you let the others get you down you are just falling in the trap...Keep your head up and you will do fine by yourself and be an inspiration for the others...
Old 12-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

That's not that bad, but I hope things get better for your you and your family. Drama in the family is always the worst.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:23 PM

Sometimes life has it's tests and you just need to get through in one piece. Sometimes I just sit back and say, Grant me the serenity to eccept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and have the wisdom to know the difference. Keep your chin up..........
Old 12-02-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-News.com View Post
That's not that bad, but I hope things get better for your you and your family. Drama in the family is always the worst.
Not that bad? Yes, it can be worse, but dude, it is bad.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:38 PM

Sorry to hear about that X

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 12-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Always SpartanJohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandellG View Post
Not that bad? Yes, it can be worse, but dude, it is bad.
I guess I've just experienced worse then.