Ashley Olson helped Heath Ledger overdose! OMG SHOCKING NEWS!!! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Banned

Exclamation Ashley Olson helped Heath Ledger overdose! OMG SHOCKING NEWS!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080804/...o/heath_ledger

She is denying it, but why would she be seeking immunity, and why did the maid call her three times before calling 911? Has the cute little star of Full House become a drug pimp that killed Heath Ledger?
Old 08-05-2008, 07:40 PM

She also wants a charter back to Hong Kong. She will have to testify in open court first though. As for where all the money goes, she is good with calculations.

"There goes the silent alarm. That's weird...it dialed a private a number instead of 911. Is it going to be a problem? No, it's done."

*Splat*

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club
Old 08-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Banned

Well if she did, she is clearly the #1 choice for Batgirl!

"Alfred what happened to The Joker?"

"Master Bruce, you should ask my daughter, Bat Girl!"

"Batman, I killed the Joker with weaponized painkillers, in his apartment in Arkham Asylum!"
Old 08-05-2008, 07:45 PM

Who cares? Even if she did give him the gun, she didn't pull the trigger. Stop trying to protect people from themselves imo.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:55 PM

Pretty scewed up if true. Batman couldn't kill the Joker but the cute kid from Full House.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Smith View Post
Pretty scewed up if true. Batman couldn't kill the Joker but the cute kid from Full House.
Yea, its amazing fatalistic irony. She was the "cutest most innocent" girl on TV. I would imagine if true, her career and reputation may be ruined. Not that she was that reputable to begin with...lol.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Banned

Now Michele, when you give toxic combinations of pain killers to celebrities, what do you say to make them feel better?

"UHHHHH OHHHH, YOU GUYS ARE IN BIG TROUBBBLE, MISTER!"

No Michele, you gave him the weaponized pain killers, when your sister Stephanie killed a member of the Beach Boy's she was sent to her room for two days! Oh Becky where are you, why did you die, I just wanted to raise my daughter to be good, and look what she has done! *Bob Sagat pleads with his "wife in heaven"*

Suddenly Uncle Joey enters the room, and has this to say about giving toxic combinations of painkillers to celebrities.

"Cut, it, out!!"

Old 08-05-2008, 08:26 PM

I imagine that all the young celebs are into some kind of prescription drugs so it's no surprise that she is too.
The part about the maid calling her instead of 911 though makes me think she had even stronger illegal drugs that she was dishing out that could have damaged his rep if the cops found out.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
I imagine that all the young celebs are into some kind of prescription drugs so it's no surprise that she is too.
The part about the maid calling her instead of 911 though makes me think she had even stronger illegal drugs that she was dishing out that could have damaged his rep if the cops found out.
Or damaged her reptutation for that matter! Is "Michele" really that self-less?
Old 08-05-2008, 08:37 PM

I can never tell the difference between her and the sister. Whos the skinny one that was having eating issues? Is this the same one? This is the one on weeds? goddamn olsen twins. Why cant they just go back to filming direct to video movies