Need Help Regarding Audio Capturing - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-30-2008, 03:03 PM

Question Need Help Regarding Audio Capturing

Not sure if anyone can help me with this or if it can even be done, but perhaps and audiophile/tech wiz can direct me to the right place...

Here is what I need to get done...I record my lectures in school on an Olympus Digital Voice Recorder VN-2100. (I initially did not buy the product for this purpose). Now that I am doing this I would like to get what I record onto my PC as audio files so I can go back and listen to the lectures at my leisure. The recorder as designed is not meant for this purpose I believe, but I was hoping if there was some cable connection (via the "mic" or earphone jacks) between the recorder and my pc combined with an audio program that would allow me to play/record/save what I have recorded on to my PC.

If it can be done, let me know, I rather not go buy a second voice recorder and the lectures I have recorded thus far.

Thanks!
Old 01-30-2008, 10:05 PM

Does anyone know anything about this?