Bookmarks Go Bye Bye (Help?) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-25-2007, 05:49 PM

Exclamation Bookmarks Go Bye Bye (Help?)

ok so I shut down my computer last night (not the one ive been reformatting) and everything was fine. I have noticed though that alot of times, firefox wasnt remembering my passwords to sites and stuff but no biggieee.

Well today, I turn her on and click on FireFox and it asks me "Do you want to import your Favorites" and i was like wtf, no. I never us IE anymore so no thanks. Off but whatever and then I get into Firefox and it dosent even take me to my Google homepage.

Takes me to Firefox page. I thought it odd but didnt think much of it. Went to settings, setup Google as homepage, logged into my iGoogle page and done.

Well just a few minutes ago, I come to go to my bookmarks and nothing is there. Their all gone. WTF just happened?

I went into Documents and Settings Folder and looked at the Favorites folder there and nothing in there either. All my IE favorites are a go but nothing from FireFox....

Do I need to reformat this computer too or what just happened.