Superman: Doomsday Dvd editions - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-05-2011, 09:11 PM

Default Superman: Doomsday Dvd editions

How many Dvd editions of this movie came out? I am thinking of getting the Blu-ray tonight on Amazon. On the review here it said most of the bonus stuff made it to Blu-ray. It was an interactive game. What was that game like and are there any other bonus stuff on that Dvd or any other Dvd editon of this movie that did not make it to the Blu-ray. I am thinking of ordering the Blu-ray and I might also order a Dvd if there are any bonus stuff that sound interesting that did not make it to the Blu-ray.

This is the Blu-ray that I most likely will order tonight.
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1756...ndoomsday.html
Old 12-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Former Member

have you seen the film before? i'd really, really advise a rental first, as it is one of the lesser DCU animated titles. the review here wasn't too kind to it, and i personally disliked it even more than Ken (who has given some high marks to other DC titles, proving it isn't just some superman hatred).

the death of superman storyline from, what, 15 to 18 years ago now, really wasn't even all that great to begin with, and this adaptation doesn't even come close to being as good as that horrid cash-in.