My book is today's Daily Cheap Read - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-01-2011, 06:38 PM

Default My book is today's Daily Cheap Read

My second book, "Billionaires, Bullets, Exploding Monkeys" has been picked as today's Daily Cheap Read!

http://dailycheapreads.com/2011/11/0...-monkeys-work/
Old 11-01-2011, 07:41 PM

Just bought your book.

If I don't like it...well, I'll post my complaint. It'll be long and full of frowny faces. I'll also include a form for you to fill out that with hopefully net me a full refund. By full refund...I mean, getting my mind wiped and my cash back. You know, like it never happened.

If I do like it...well, I'll post my complements. It'll be long and full of smiley faces. I'll also include an image for you to sign, that will hopefully net me a pretty penny for when the film gets made. By film, I mean big budget blockbuster...not some ABC film of the week type deal. You know, something people will see.

Any game that features paid loot boxes should be rated AO.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:31 AM

Thank you! Obviously not going for $$$, just sales numbers! Appreciate your support!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:22 PM

A look at the next book. Out on Tuesday:

http://mikeattebery.com/post/1259265...seattle-on-ice
Old 11-10-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attebery View Post

To the Kindle it will go!
Old 11-11-2011, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attebery View Post

If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost to have a book copyrighted? My wife is almost done with hers, it is a teen fiction book. Did you have a bindery create your paperbacks, or did you go the Amazon Publishing route? If you went with Amazon, is there much profit to be made after Amazon takes their share of the e-book and paperback? Sorry for all the questions, but this is all new to us.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthropic75 View Post
If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost to have a book copyrighted? My wife is almost done with hers, it is a teen fiction book. Did you have a bindery create your paperbacks, or did you go the Amazon Publishing route? If you went with Amazon, is there much profit to be made after Amazon takes their share of the e-book and paperback? Sorry for all the questions, but this is all new to us.
Copyrighting costs nothing. Just write copyright 2011 on the title page or what have you. People get all caught up in mailing themselves envelopes with manuscripts and registering with different guilds, but in my opinion it's totally unnecessary. If you can show various drafts and proof of authorship, you can prove copyright.

Check out Createspace if you interested in indie publishing. There's definitely money to be made by printing hardcopies there and ebooks via Kindle