Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2010 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-30-2010, 01:43 PM

Thumbs up Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2010

Okay gang....the ads are starting to roll out at blackfriday.info, the official source for retailers' deals this upcoming holiday. What are some of the best deals you have seen so far? What deals do you think will be a can't miss? Will any of you loyal high-def digest members brave the cold and rain that Friday morning? Or will some of you stay up to the crack of dawn on Monday and wait for those super cyber deals? What are you all looking for gang? Let's discuss your wish lists. What are some deals you should truly avoid? Discuss all the deals here people. Get the dialog going so we all can possibly save a buck or two during this upcoming holiday season. Whether it be a television, blu-ray player, toys, tools, houseware, or just an unbelievable blu-ray we can't miss to purchase. Again, start talking about these deals for whatever it is. Good luck and have a wonderf holiday gang...Peace.....
Old 11-04-2010, 03:22 PM

Looking to buy a PS3. There must be some sort of MSRP enforcement though, as deals on these are rare.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actionable Mango View Post
Looking to buy a PS3. There must be some sort of MSRP enforcement though, as deals on these are rare.
you'll probably be able to find some bundle deals. don't think you will see any on sale though.

I know WalMart is having a sale this weekend on a PS3 bundle for $399. you get a ps3(not sure what model), ps3 move bundle, & $50 gc(or e-gift card if you buy online). you can check SD for more info if you are interested. It's also on WM's site. Just look on the left side for Christmas Shop, click on it and a page should come up w/ a slider thing in the middle to show all deals for this weekend.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Watcher of stances

i refuse to do the black friday thing anymore, it's a total breakdown of social responsibility and common courtesy.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
i refuse to do the black friday thing anymore, it's a total breakdown of social responsibility and common courtesy.
ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

i hate that day as well. i went one year with my sister and i will NEVER go again if i have my way about it.

the rudeness and stupidity are just too much to bear for me.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Former Member

only doing amazon this year, and doing what i want on the B&N Criterion sale. anything else, fuck it. i don't care. not worth the headache. using that time off to get shit done, not stand in line and throw out my back like i did last time i did this shit. never again.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
only doing amazon this year, and doing what i want on the B&N Criterion sale. anything else, fuck it. i don't care. not worth the headache. using that time off to get shit done, not stand in line and throw out my back like i did last time i did this shit. never again.
Yeah, Amazon is the way to go, they have had some pretty good deals the past couple of years.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk33tr View Post
ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!
I didn't know we were competing.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michealo View Post
I've never done it b/c really, I rather pay the extra amount of money to not be around the jack asses that do the black Friday thing while I shop.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickoakdl View Post
I didn't know we were competing.
well, we were. you should have brought your a-game. maybe next time!