Christmas is almost here - Think about ordering some delicious sugar cookies! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-13-2006, 04:37 AM

Default Christmas is almost here - Think about ordering some delicious sugar cookies!

Hey guys, just wanted to make a post about my Sugar Cookie business, Granatus. We have lots of really tasty flavors, and there is something for everyone (my favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip). If you're thinking about sending a family member or friend something for Christmas or another holiday, consider our Sugar Cookies! One of our best sellers is the Sampler, which comes with our Traditional sugar cookie, Almond, Orange Chocolate and Chocolate. A very good seller! You can order for yourself as well, but the only downside is that they are so good you'll find yourself ordering again in the future

We ship Priority Mail, so they would get to their destination in 2-3 business days, perfect timing for Christmas.

Please go to www.granatus.com to check out our site. If you are interested, please give us a call!
Old 12-18-2006, 12:37 PM

X-Mas is right around the corner! If anyone still has presents to send out, we can still take care of your needs. If not... buy 'em a High Definition DVD!
Old 12-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

The cookies sound delicious. If I were a bit more local I'd definitely give them a try!
Old 12-19-2006, 05:05 PM

Thanks, man. Yeah, I know the distance is far so its not a big deal. We did *great* for our first Christmas as a Sugar Cookie Company so I'm happy. We could probably take orders today to ship out tomorrow for X-Mas, but other then that Christmas is comin' so the next thing for us to look out for is New Years and Valentines in February (we'll be making heart-shaped Sugar Cookies).

I'm just disappointed, my online "forum" advertising didn't really pan out, at least this time. Got a few orders but not as many as I thought I would! Most was from word-of-mouth or from people tasting the cookies and immediately wanting to buy tins for family/friends.

Anyway, take care!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HovhannesB View Post
I'm just disappointed, my online "forum" advertising didn't really pan out, at least this time. Got a few orders but not as many as I thought I would! Most was from word-of-mouth or from people tasting the cookies and immediately wanting to buy tins for family/friends.
Well if the cookies are as delicious as they sound, I'm sure the word-of-mouth should do wonders for the business!