Samsung Parties Hard With the Black Eyed Peas Announces Exclusive 3D Content - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-11-2010, 05:43 PM

Default Samsung Parties Hard With the Black Eyed Peas Announces Exclusive 3D Content

Samsung Parties Hard With the Black Eyed Peas Announces Exclusive 3D Content:

http://www.multimedianewscenter.com/samsung2/3d-tv
Old 03-12-2010, 02:24 PM

Let the 3D war begins!!!!! and now James Cameron it's talking shit about how long studios should take to make their 3D films and how they should do it..... I think he believes that he is the King of such format. Sorry dude, we loved your avatar and your other films but shut up already.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:28 PM

Black Eyed Peas, eh. They suck.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:35 PM

maybe we can see Fergie pee her pants again in 3D.....
Old 03-12-2010, 09:10 PM

I walked by the stage they set up in Times Square, it was huge, they must believe they will be making lots of money off of 3-D
Old 03-13-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelll View Post
Let the 3D war begins!!!!! and now James Cameron it's talking shit about how long studios should take to make their 3D films and how they should do it..... I think he believes that he is the King of such format. Sorry dude, we loved your avatar and your other films but shut up already.
Nah, he's just saying that studios shouldn't rush to master and re-master films in 3-D on such short time-frames.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:27 AM

When I move to Langley AFB in two months I will be buying one of Samsung's 3D HDTV's. I wonder if I should wait for a Sony 3D HDTV though?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterDance View Post
When I move to Langley AFB in two months I will be buying one of Samsung's 3D HDTV's. I wonder if I should wait for a Sony 3D HDTV though?
I'm wondering between Samsung vs Sony as well. I love how the Samsung looks..but my Sony has been very reliable.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
Nah, he's just saying that studios shouldn't rush to master and re-master films in 3-D on such short time-frames.
No No No. He is flaming against WB because they developed the 3D version of Clash Of the Titans (2010) in 8 weeks, something that it took him to do in ten years with Avatar. Honestly he thought he was going to achive a 3D oscar with Avatar (best film) and he didn't. Now he is teaching studios the right way to do a 3D master work? He is taking 2 years with Shitanic to created another 3D masterpiece. I like the guy and I know where he is coming from but 3D it's a money-making tool to create revenues as of today. He want to take it to next level and it's fine with me though but he need to shut-up already honestly.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelll View Post
No No No. He is flaming against WB because they developed the 3D version of Clash Of the Titans (2010) in 8 weeks, something that it took him to do in ten years with Avatar. Honestly he thought he was going to achive a 3D oscar with Avatar (best film) and he didn't. Now he is teaching studios the right way to do a 3D master work? He is taking 2 years with Shitanic to created another 3D masterpiece. I like the guy and I know where he is coming from but 3D it's a money-making tool to create revenues as of today. He want to take it to next level and it's fine with me though but he need to shut-up already honestly.
I'm sorry but Clash of the Titans 3D is a cheap cash in. 3D is much better when the film's vision was created with 3D in mind from the get go, not slapped together. Cameron is right in that regard. I don't know where you got this idea that he thought he was going to win Best Picture for Avatar.

Part of The Finer Things Club, The Ghostbusters Club, The American Psycho Club, The SDF on 360 Club