FT: PS3 Games for PS3 Games or BDs - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-03-2009, 03:50 AM

Default FT: PS3 Games for PS3 Games or BDs

I have for trade all brand new in sealed package:

PS3 Games:

007: Quantum of Solace (x3)
Motorstorm (Regular Retail Version Non-GH)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Regular Retail Version Non-GH)

Willing to trade these for other PS3 games 1 for 1 or for BDs 2 for 1.

Also have used but mint:

Mirrors Edge

Post up for PM if interested.

Last edited by Idealsupra; 05-26-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:02 PM

bumper cars
Old 05-10-2009, 11:15 PM

I will give you $10 for QoS because thats what you paid at best buy
Old 05-11-2009, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman View Post
I will give you $10 for QoS because thats what you paid at best buy
Wow really? Thanks.

I dont think its a surprise that that is where I got them from. Thanks for your completely irrelevant and useless post. Im glad you can feel better about yourself by being an idiot in someone elses thread.

Move on.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealsupra View Post
Wow really? Thanks.

I dont think its a surprise that that is where I got them from. Thanks for your completely irrelevant and useless post. Im glad you can feel better about yourself by being an idiot in someone elses thread.

Move on.
I just hate coming on to the boards and seeing everyone trying to trade games that went on massive discount sealed. You are also the reason why people cant pick up the games they want because you horde all the copies for your self and screw everyone else over.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman View Post
I just hate coming on to the boards and seeing everyone trying to trade games that went on massive discount sealed. You are also the reason why people cant pick up the games they want because you horde all the copies for your self and screw everyone else over.
Had you read the rules... you would know

Quote:
NO THREAD HIJACKING RULE:
There is no reason for a user to go into somebody else's thread and tell them where they can get that disc cheaper, or even worse, offer one in the other users thread. The member chooses the selling price and the other member chooses to purchase it at this price or not. Please report this if it happens.
EDIT: This includes derailing the thread and insulting other members.
Anyhow, QOS is 29.99-39.99 here (Canada). I'd trade Underworld 1 and 2 for it.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:26 AM

im not trying to crap your thread but i think Kman had a point.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondrax View Post
im not trying to crap your thread but i think Kman had a point.
No he doesnt. For two reasons.

First of all if I was hording I would have about 10 copies of it. I have 3. I left at least 7 copies in the store. I bought 3 because I wanted the Tshirts from them for me and two friends and figured I could trade the games for other games and BDs if people couldnt get them at their own local best buys.

On top of that...this is not a hard concept. If someone wanted it at the $10 price bad enough they could have easily gotten up and gone to BB the second they opened and gotten it.

Its not like Im asking for $60 a copy here. Im not even putting them on Ebay. I was simply trying to trade for other USED games or BDs for my NEW games.

So stay the hell off my thread because as pointed out above...you are breaking forum rules.

Heres one final note. Since when does the price that someone acquires something for define its value? Let me help you. IT DOESNT. You should go complain to all the stores and car dealerships because they get their products at lower prices that they sell them to you for.

Now all that being said...I still have the above for trade. Had some interested people but nothing that interests me enough yet.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:12 AM

It might help you if you PM a mod and see if they can clean some of this nonsense up from your thread.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealsupra View Post
Now all that being said...I still have the above for trade. Had some interested people but nothing that interests me enough yet.

Just to clarify, does this include my offer above? Would you be interested in Afro Samurai: Resurection on blu-ray as a one on one for QOS? Anime BD's are more expensive so I think it's a fair trade.