Ambassador 3DS system + 2 top tier 3DS games FS - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Former Member

Default Ambassador 3DS system + 2 top tier 3DS games FS

Well, enough is enough, so here goes:

Selling my Blue/Black 3DS game system. Has had screen protectors on for 99% of its use, screens should be in tip top condition. System has NEVER failed, never turned off, never glitched, adult owned, cleaned and made to look as minty fresh as possible!

Includes:
ALL 20 AMBASSADOR GAMES. 10 NES, 10 GBA. an literal TON of stuff to do in these classic (2D) games!!!!
Mario Kart 7 (complete!)
Super Mario 3D Land (complete!)
Downloaded Games: 3D Classics: ExciteBike and Xevious, Bomberman Blitz, Qix (fucking superb game!), Zelda: Four Swords
Nyko PowerPak + Battery (plus original Battery from system!).
All paperwork, boxes, system, cords, etc.

System is being gone through, all information (such as Mii's, net history, etc) cleared out, any function capable of hard resets have been done, my network removed. Existing default Mii has been defaulted, as has birthday and internet settings. I do not know how the transfer over will go on the 3DS shop, but i did NOT save my Credit Card info (card is cancelled now anyways!), so adding funds shouldn't be hard.

So you're getting a crap ton of games here, including Mario Kart Super Circuit and 7, Zelda 1 and 2 (with saved data on 2 carried over, so you too can carry on the story of Chaz Bono...i mean, Link!), Metroid and Metroid Fusion, Super Mario Bros and 3D Land, Fire Emblem, and more, for a total of 27 Games (not counting Face Raiders, Mii Plaza, and all that!).

Asking Price for this entire bundle is $250, plus $10 for Priority Mail. Paypal only method accepted, USA only.

Is this a deal? a 20 buck battery, the $250 system (not the current $170 one with no ambassador games!) complete with every game download, 2 TOP OF THE LINE game cartridges, a few bonus downloads (around $20 worth), all for the base starting price!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Former Member

240 shipped priority. that's 20 less.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Former Member

205 shipped, priority. AMBASSADOR system, 2 3DS games, plus all downloaded games listed above. beat that deal!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:56 AM

I'm interested in getting this package deal. How is the Ambassador different from a 'regular' system?

Also are you able to have more than one 'saved game' per game? Could I load and save my game. And then when my son plays could he load and save his game?

That was my problem with the earlier gameboy/ds games. You could only have one saved game per game. So if someone else played they either couldnt save their game or they were playing your saved game.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:00 AM
Former Member

ambassador systems were ones that were bought at 250 bucks and went online, verifying it. when the price dipped to 170, buyers of the pricier units were promised 20 games. those are the 20 NES and GBA games listed above.

each game listed above operates EXACTLY as their original counterparts did (including the FUNKY as can be save system for the Zelda games). if a game allowed for 3 save slots, that's how they are here. if a game was just a pick up and play (Super Mario Bros, for example), then that's that. some games, like Qix, allow you to save at any point due to the VC system acting like an emulator.

i know the Mario 3DS game has 3 slots. i know the 2 zelda games from NES have 3 slots. games like Metroid just have one, i think. if you want me to verify any game, let me know, and i can try it out. i did my best to clear as much game data as possible to give buyers a great stab as if new, but i can test anything out.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:06 PM

thanks for the information. Can you post pics of the 3DS?