Glass 4K & Blu-ray - HDD Reviews - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-29-2019, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Default Glass 4K & Blu-ray - HDD Reviews

Check out our Glass reviews!

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (4K HDR10 + Dolby Atmos)

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/68961/glass.html

Blu-ray (1080p + Dolby Atmos)

https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/69460/glass.html
Old 07-09-2019, 12:13 AM

I understand why this movie is called Glass now. Not because that is the name Jackson's character, but because that is how fragile the script was and they shattered it to pieces. It took everything that made Split so damn good and threw it away for a boring ass mess that felt like it was 3 movies crammed in one. The editing was terrible, the acting was bad, but most of all, the plot just didn't make any god damn sense. It doesn't help that the movie had no idea what the fuck it wanted to be or do. Then when things FINALLY started to pick up, it falls off another cliff for some bullshit "twist" that just comes out of left field, yet, was extremely predictable. I hope Shamylan is done with this shitty ass universe, especially since we have REAL comic book movies that know what the hell they are doing these days. Maybe this would have worked in 2004, but not in 2019. Overall, I give it a 5/10 because it was only half as good as it should have been. This is without a doubt The Amazing Spider-Man 2 of the fake comic book movie world.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
I understand why this movie is called Glass now. Not because that is the name Jackson's character, but because that is how fragile the script was and they shattered it to pieces. It took everything that made Split so damn good and threw it away for a boring ass mess that felt like it was 3 movies crammed in one. The editing was terrible, the acting was bad, but most of all, the plot just didn't make any god damn sense.
This is why I generally disagree with the masses about any Shayamalan movies. Terrible scripts, boring as hell, and what the hell is going on !?!?!?
Old 07-10-2019, 10:27 AM

Yep I figured Split would end up being a fluke.. it only took him another movie to fully ruin it. Sixth Sense and Unbreakable remain his only good movies.. and I canít recall the last time I had the urge watch Sixth Sense.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:01 AM

To be honest, I wasn't a fan of Unbreakable. I found it rather boring, so I guess it's fitting that I found Glass to also be boring, but I thought since I enjoyed Split so much that this was going to be great.