Cliffhanger 4K - HDD Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-16-2019, 05:12 PM
Administrator

Default Cliffhanger 4K - HDD Review

Celebrating its 25th Anniversary, Renny Harlin's adventure thriller Cliffhanger remains a wildly entertaining action blockbuster with memorable performances by Sylvester Stallone and John Lithgow. Thanks to a brand-new 4K remaster, the film climbs the highest peaks of mount Ultra HD equipped with a superb HDR10 presentation and a marvelous Dolby Atmos soundtrack, but only the same set of supplements as before. Nevertheless, the package is Recommended for both fans and UHD collectors.

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/65...ahdbluray.html
Old 01-16-2019, 09:38 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

I am a huge Stallone fan but I can honestly say I never got around to watching this movie, despite owning the SteelBook from Zavvi a year ago or so. This movie is decently priced so I must say it's probably a worthy purchase.