Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 4K & HD - HDD Reviews - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Default Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 4K & HD - HDD Reviews

From Spanish-born filmmaker J.A. Bayona, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is a serviceable and amusing-enough sequel, delivering an unexpectedly bland story that's tolerably fun. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard return for another disastrous adventure through science run amok, littered with lovely screensaver images that ultimately fall flat.

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Dolby Vision / HDR10 + DTS:X)

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/60...ahdbluray.html

Blu-ray (1080p + DTS:X)

https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/607...enkingdom.html
Old 09-12-2018, 01:51 PM

Didn't see the previous one. Saw this in theaters and actually enjoyed it.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

I ordered the Target Digibook 4K, will probably get the Best Buy SteelBook as well. Certain movies I tend to overspend on. And of the Jurassic Park ones fit that bill. Disney often times is the other genre to do so.

E, is there something new in the format of the review? The pictures are no longer clickable to enlarge them.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:15 PM

^^ I think the site is still working on some bugs, including hyperlinks to the images. I noticed they don't click to larger images a while ago.
Unfollow me at twitter: @MEnoisDuarte

Movies are so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash
we have very little reason to be interested in them.

~ Pauline Kael
Old 09-13-2018, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNoize View Post
^^ I think the site is still working on some bugs, including hyperlinks to the images. I noticed they don't click to larger images a while ago.
They do if you write your own HTML and ignore the "Insert/Upload Photo" function on the form. Otherwise, no, the template's default features aren't working properly.
My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:47 PM

Saw this one in theaters with a few friends and we all agreed: it was terrible. The best part of our movie-going experience was seeing the Mission Impossible: Fallout trailer before the movie started. I really hope Universal hires some better writers for the next film to finish out this lackluster trilogy on a somewhat positive note.

I will say though, kudos to Universal for releasing this one on 3D blu-ray here in North America. On Amazon.ca, the pre-order for the 3D version is outselling both the 4K and DVD versions, so it's nice to see that people are still buying these 3D releases and hope that companies like Universal and Warner Bros. keep on releasing their films on the 3D format.