Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - HDD Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 08-21-2018, 05:25 PM

Default Deadpool 2: Super Duper [email protected]%!#& Cut - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - HDD Review

The Merc with a Mouth returns in Deadpool 2 and takes aim right in the feels with another plot driven by an emotional core that places the irreverent mutant hero in a journey of self-discovery. But overlooking all that mopey, mawkish fluff, the sequel delivers more of the same cheeky, raunchy humor with the action visuals to match while also feeling wholly original. Deadpool unleashes his hot load of teenage angst on 4K Ultra HD with an excellent HDR10 presentation and a fantastic Dolby Atmos soundtrack that easily bests its Blu-ray counterpart. Packing a satisfying sack of supplemental material, Deadpool's hefty four-disc package is Highly Recommended for fans and makes a great addition to the UHD library.

Full review here:
https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/59...ahdbluray.html
Old 08-21-2018, 07:25 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Target is finally smartening up - their book + movie combo actually includes the 4K this time.

Question about the digital code -- does it unlock the UHD version at any of the sites listed? (Fox has been very iffy on redemptions of codes)
Old 08-22-2018, 08:18 AM

Got the Best Buy steelbook version last night.

This movie fucking ROCKED!

Better than the first one in every way and I really enjoyed the first one. Whoever is writing and making these Deadpool movies is firing on all cylinders. DC should take notes, this is how you make not just comic book movies but action/humor movies as well.
Old 08-22-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
This movie fucking ROCKED!
Please don't curse!

I mean, shit, it's not that hard to keep a civil fucking tongue.

I can't wait to see this! My buddy and I kept meaning to make it to the theater but stupid life got in the way. Thanks for the review Professor! So happy to see this wasn't a dud following such a great 1st movie. Will definitely have to pick this up.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:19 PM

Seeing this in theaters was probably one of the best theater-going experiences I've had in a while, laughing obnoxiously loud with everyone!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5580[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - HDD Review-youre-welcome-bro-your-meme.jpg  
Unfollow me at twitter: @MEnoisDuarte

Movies are so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash
we have very little reason to be interested in them.

~ Pauline Kael
Old 08-23-2018, 01:15 AM

Seriously is maybe the funniest movie Iíve ever seen. Laughed just as hard for the third time.