The Matrix Trilogy 4K - HDD Reviews - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-17-2018, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Default The Matrix Trilogy 4K - HDD Reviews

The Matrix

With a fresh 4K restoration, Dolby Vision HDR, and a refrence-quality Dolby Atmos mix, The Matrix stuns on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray. (Plus, the Blu-ray is new as well.)

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/57...ahdbluray.html

The Matrix Reloaded

Celebrating its 15th Anniversary, The Matrix sequel is reloaded to home video on 4K Ultra HD with a fantastic Dolby Vision HDR presentation and a highly-satisfying Dolby Atmos soundtrack while porting over the same set of bonus features, making the overall package is Highly Recommended.

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/62...ahdbluray.html

The Matrix Revolutions

The Matrix Trilogy 4K

Old 05-17-2018, 07:02 PM

What about the BD copy it comes with? Is that also remastered?
Old 05-17-2018, 10:06 PM

It says right in the article that it is. Maybe that's the reason for the high price.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:42 PM

Unless it comes down in price sooner, I may wait for Amazon to add it to one of their 3 for $50 sales - made Unforgiven and a few others a lot easier to poney up $$$ for.
Old 05-17-2018, 11:29 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Warner Bros titles seem to demand a premium price. So far they've done some excellent work on their catalog titles so they certainly get an A+ there.

Thanks for showing the inner cover art too - I was liking the German release for that reason. The White Rabbit has a significance. One can hope it drops a few dollars more by street date.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupboy View Post
It says right in the article that it is. Maybe that's the reason for the high price.
Yeah, I saw that after I posted.

I might have to pick this up when it goes on sale, though, I'm kind of unsure if I want to get rid of my Digibook.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:29 AM

Damn.. gonna be hard to wait for the trilogy. I canít believe all these catalog titles are turning out so well!
Old 05-18-2018, 08:46 AM

I'll probably just buy this because I want it bad and care less for the sequels, especially the third. The second is pretty watchable and entertaining especially with the twins and car chase scene.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:57 PM
Administrator

FYI, the included digital copy says "redeemed in 4K" when you unlock via Movies Anywhere. Though not on VUDU, a quick glance aroudn found it on iTunes in 4K Dolby Vision and HDR10 via FandangoNOW. Cheers.
Old 05-23-2018, 11:58 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
FYI, the included digital copy says "redeemed in 4K" when you unlock via Movies Anywhere. Though not on VUDU, a quick glance aroudn found it on iTunes in 4K Dolby Vision and HDR10 via FandangoNOW. Cheers.
Do you by chance also have an account set up on UVVU.com ? They generally list permissions when you click on the movie so you can quickly see if it is a Vudu specific problem.