'Red Sparrow - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook)' - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-10-2018, 12:07 PM

Default 'Red Sparrow - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook)'

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/59...hdbluray2.html
Old 05-10-2018, 02:32 PM

Heard too many mixed reviews on this so I'm going to pass, as much as I like that artwork on this steelbook.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Heard too many mixed reviews on this so I'm going to pass, as much as I like that artwork on this steelbook.
As mentioned in another thread - my experience has been this mixed reviews of a Liam Neeson movie and I generally don't much care for it, but same deal with a J Law movie and I generally am happy with it. I ordered the SteelBook because the default cover art is atrocious.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
As mentioned in another thread - my experience has been this mixed reviews of a Liam Neeson movie and I generally don't much care for it, but same deal with a J Law movie and I generally am happy with it. I ordered the SteelBook because the default cover art is atrocious.
I'm not taking the risk until I've seen it. Actually I may try to watch it tonight
Old 05-24-2018, 02:32 PM

I ordered it with store pickup but I'll get it tomorrow when I'm in the area rather than blow $9 on gas going there today. I may take a look at that Serenity steelbook while in the store.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupboy View Post
I ordered it with store pickup but I'll get it tomorrow when I'm in the area rather than blow $9 on gas going there today. I may take a look at that Serenity steelbook while in the store.
I was weak and got the Serenity Steelbook

Rounded up all my copies and I have Serenity DVD, HD DVD, Blu, Blu Steelbook, UHD and UHD Steelbook now. I'm sure I bought the CE DVD as well, but couldn't locate it lol
Old 05-24-2018, 11:39 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupboy View Post
I may take a look at that Serenity steelbook while in the store.
I thought about it and did not care for the artwork. It's the same that Zavvi used some time ago. I opted for the standard 4K edition instead.
Old 05-26-2018, 03:28 PM

That Serenity steelbook is the first one I have seen with the UltraHD logo on it.

... And Red Sparrow comes with a special code inside the case that you can redeem for a $5 gift card depending on whether you bought it at Best Buy, Target or Walmart. It is redeemed at redsparrowrewards website. If you did not buy it at one of these 3 stores too bad for you (although I would assume no code is included inside the case in that instance). Bought mine at Best Buy.