'Mamma Mia! The Movie - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray' - May 1 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-02-2018, 12:45 PM

Default 'Mamma Mia! The Movie - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray' - May 1

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/57...ahdbluray.html
Old 03-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

I held off on buying the Bluray of this but at the right price, I might finally dive.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
I held off on buying the Bluray of this but at the right price, I might finally dive.
I've always adored the stage musical and will happily sing along to the London soundtrack, so I was very disappointed with the movie version, even though I own it every time I watch it I'm disappointed all over, from the actors all being a bit older than the should be, to the singing being a bit weak, but my usual complaint is that it's just so damn white... you're in the Greek islands and there are young people from all around the world there, and there's very little diversity. (note that it's one of my favorite parts of the stage, they frequently have very diverse casts)