'Maze Runner: The Death Cure' Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Up for Pre-Order - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-29-2018, 11:36 AM

Default 'Maze Runner: The Death Cure' Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Up for Pre-Order

Blu-ray:
https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/560...deathcure.html

4K UHD:
https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/56...ahdbluray.html
Old 01-29-2018, 06:01 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

I'm still pissed they have no plans to finish Divergent. It's sort of an obligation at this point!
Just like new tv shows this sends a simple message - wait til the whole series is done before jumping on the bandwagon. This of course will snowball to a point that no series will ever see completion.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
I'm still pissed they have no plans to finish Divergent. It's sort of an obligation at this point!
Just like new tv shows this sends a simple message - wait til the whole series is done before jumping on the bandwagon. This of course will snowball to a point that no series will ever see completion.
Box office kept dropping for those, I didnt even watch the third movie because the 2nd sucked pretty bad and now its not even worth finishing. The actors were bad and I didnt care about them at all so no skin off my back for not getting the last one IMO Maze Runner is far better
Old 01-30-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidfreek View Post
Box office kept dropping for those, I didnt even watch the third movie because the 2nd sucked pretty bad and now its not even worth finishing. The actors were bad and I didnt care about them at all so no skin off my back for not getting the last one IMO Maze Runner is far better
Yes this

The Divergent movies were such trash, the actors sucked, they were idiots for splitting the final film into two, etc etc.,

Maze Runner, even though the second was true to the book, they didn't make the mistake of splitting the final film AND the actors were better - relative to Divergent actors LOL