Groundhog Day 4K - HDD Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-24-2018, 08:01 PM
Administrator

Default Groundhog Day 4K - HDD Review

Bill Murray's comedy classic is now on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray. Check out Matthew's review.

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/52...ahdbluray.html
Old 01-25-2018, 08:30 AM

Such an amazing movie
Old 01-25-2018, 03:11 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Sony is doing an awesome job on these classics. I was very tempted to buy the BD a few months back but decided to wait because I saw Sony was releasing some of them in UHD. If I find my way towards a Best Buy I will strongly consider it. If anything, it's a great filler to get the free shipping when I order an exclusive SteelBook.

Regarding your digital code - is not Sony still only offering the UHD version on their Bravia app and you have to redeem them on Sony's site itself for that to happen?
Old 01-25-2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Sony is doing an awesome job on these classics. I was very tempted to buy the BD a few months back but decided to wait because I saw Sony was releasing some of them in UHD. If I find my way towards a Best Buy I will strongly consider it. If anything, it's a great filler to get the free shipping when I order an exclusive SteelBook.

Regarding your digital code - is not Sony still only offering the UHD version on their Bravia app and you have to redeem them on Sony's site itself for that to happen?
It's up and down, some Sony codes redeem via Movies Anywhere just fine and the 4K ports right over to Vudu, some give me trouble like this one or only give me HDX like A Few Good Men did.
Old 01-26-2018, 11:23 AM

Pretty cool seeing so many catalog titles turn out well. Will definitely pick this up when itís under $10.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattedscreen View Post
It's up and down, some Sony codes redeem via Movies Anywhere just fine and the 4K ports right over to Vudu, some give me trouble like this one or only give me HDX like A Few Good Men did.
You can always try your luck with their (Vudu) support department. It may take up to a month to reply unless you email them directly - support @ vudu.com - then in which case, a week or so.