Jigsaw 4K & Blu-ray - HDD Reviews - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 01-23-2018, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Default Jigsaw 4K & Blu-ray - HDD Reviews

Jigsaw, the 8th Saw franchise film since 2004, is now out on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and Blu-ray. Check out our reviews.

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/53...ahdbluray.html

Blu-ray

https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/53438/jigsaw.html
Old 01-24-2018, 01:31 PM

I remember when this film was announced, I wasn't really anticipating it. But then I heard The Spierig Brothers were directing it, my interest for it increased. Very underrated filmmakers.

Never got a chance to see Jigsaw because my local theater never released it, but will be getting the blu-ray when it dips down in price a little bit.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:53 PM

Man, these guys love Ethan Hawke.
Daybreakers was a great movie. Predestination is a good one as well, with a little bit of mindfuck. I'd like to see their other movies as well as this one.
Old 01-24-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Man, these guys love Ethan Hawke.
Daybreakers was a great movie. Predestination is a good one as well, with a little bit of mindfuck. I'd like to see their other movies as well as this one.
I liked Daybreakers, but their first feature Undead is pretty bad, IMO. Haven't seen the others.
My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
I liked Daybreakers, but their first feature Undead is pretty bad, IMO. Haven't seen the others.
I haven't seen Undead, I'll take your word. Not even worth a rental?

Predestination may come across as pretentious BS but I liked it. I never saw the short they made, forgot the name, too lazy to go to IMDB
Old 01-25-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
I haven't seen Undead, I'll take your word. Not even worth a rental?
It's been a long time since I watched it and I don't remember a lot about it, but I recall it as being a really dumb knockoff of Peter Jackson's Dead Alive.

I'm not a huge fan of Dead Alive in the first place, but I watched Undead with a friend who is, and he agreed that it was lame.
My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
It's been a long time since I watched it and I don't remember a lot about it, but I recall it as being a really dumb knockoff of Peter Jackson's Dead Alive.

I'm not a huge fan of Dead Alive in the first place, but I watched Undead with a friend who is, and he agreed that it was lame.
I haven't seen Dead Alive - but between that and Undead I guess I should just watch Dead Alive
Old 01-25-2018, 02:54 PM

I thought Undead was pretty good for what it was. At least they tried something different with the zombie genre (by putting more of a sci-fi twist on it). I liked the ending for it. I personally didn't care for Dead Alive. Saw it once, and that was enough for me.

I'm looking forward to The Spierig Brothers next film Winchester which comes out in a couple weeks. It looks promising.