Kingsman: The Golden Circle 4K & Blu-ray -- HDD Reviews - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 12-26-2017, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Default Kingsman: The Golden Circle 4K & Blu-ray -- HDD Reviews

Professor E says Kingsman: The Golden Circle is an outrageously fun follow-up.

4K with HDR10 + Dolby Atmos + HD Digital Copy

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/53...ahdbluray.html

1080p SDR + 7.1 DTS-HD MA + HD Digital Copy

https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/517...dencircle.html
Old 12-27-2017, 02:07 AM

This movie is just an insult to what the first movie established. A total waste of Michael Gambon. Bringing Harry back completely diminishes the character develop Eggsy received in the first one. Additionally,
Spoiler
killing off the entire cast from the first movie AND Merlin was just a giant big fuck you to those who enjoyed it
. Not to mention how every action scene tried to redo the magic of the church massacre and failed miserably. Also, why the hell was Channing Tatum even shown in the trailers? He's in the movie for maybe 5 minutes, if that.

Moore was the only person who seemed to actually care about the movie.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:28 PM

No it wasn't nearly as good as the first one. But it's entertaining in parts, though too long.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:23 PM

I sort of agree with Dr Kain.
the movie was ok but some of this shit they did just makes me shake my head.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
I sort of agree with Dr Kain.
the movie was ok but some of this shit they did just makes me shake my head.
Yep, while I had fun with it, it doesnt come close to the original. For one its missing its over the top cheesy violence, there was almost no blood in this one even from a dude going into a meat grinder in the beginning of the movie, its missing that little extra pizazz that the first one had, I still really like Eggsy and Moore was great but the rest was kind of a waste, it did have some fun action scenes but something was just missing from this one that I loved in the first, shame