'Hell or High Water' Announced for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray in February - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-13-2017, 04:58 PM

Default 'Hell or High Water' Announced for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray in February

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/53...ahdbluray.html
Old 11-14-2017, 07:47 AM

And it's because of this news that I'll be waiting to pick up Wind River - it's gonna happen. You know there's gonna be a 4K release of that one.
Old 11-14-2017, 01:59 PM

Yep. I will now have to double dip as I want this in 4K. Unlike the 4K release for HoHW, I just hope they don't wait 15 months after the Wind River Blu release to put that one out on 4K as well. HoHW was my second best film for 2016, just behind Hacksaw Ridge. Thankfully, Hacksaw got a 4K release on day one along with the blu.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:18 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

I could look it up, but this movie doesn't really have any effects to it per say so it seems easy to make it a UHD release. Lionsgate though has been pretty lax with releasing top notch presentations. Grrrrr.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:36 PM

Default No ATMOS!

despite the fact that on this site and countless others that list this UHD release as having both Dolby Vision & Dolby ATMOS, despite the fact that printed on the slipcover back, the actual case cover back and on the UHD disc itself, there is NO Dolby ATMOS available for playback. tons of folks over at blu-ray.com, myself included (I do own it) have confirmed that. Dolby Vision IS on the disc and it's just fine.

how does such a thing happen and how likely is Lionsgate to do anything about it? this is one of the worse cases of quality control that I've ever seen.