'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Announced for Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - Dec 12 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-10-2017, 11:53 AM

Default 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Announced for Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - Dec 12

Blu-ray:
https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/517...dencircle.html

4K UHD:
https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/53...ahdbluray.html
Old 11-10-2017, 02:21 PM

Best Buy also has a Steelbook up for preorder. Someone really needs to fire whoever's in charge of their steelbook cover art.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5518[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Announced for Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - Dec 12-91m197ilb3l._sl1500_.jpg  
Old 11-10-2017, 02:27 PM

God that steelbook art is awful!

I loved the first one. I hope I enjoy this one
Old 11-10-2017, 02:28 PM

Holy crap, that SteelBook art is horrendous!
My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:32 PM

Went to the theater for this one and thoroughly enjoyed it as a fan of the first. It did not have the surprise "punch" that the first one had, but this one still kept the hits coming.

Wonderful action set pieces, but nothing can quite ever measure up to the church scene.

Highly recommended if you liked the first. This is definitely a day one buy for me
Old 11-10-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_N1nja View Post
Went to the theater for this one and thoroughly enjoyed it as a fan of the first. It did not have the surprise "punch" that the first one had, but this one still kept the hits coming.

Wonderful action set pieces, but nothing can quite ever measure up to the church scene.

Highly recommended if you liked the first. This is definitely a day one buy for me
I may blind buy this, not sure yet
Old 11-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_N1nja View Post
Someone really needs to fire whoever's in charge of their steelbook cover art.
Every time I see an announcement of this sort on Twitter, I almost always reply to it and include @BestBuy and complain how terrible it truly is! Maybe more people should do this, it might get their attention eventually. I suspect someone at Best Buy is responsible for that because it's not just Sony releases, it's pretty much any studio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post
Holy crap, that SteelBook art is horrendous!

Is that a mountain of ice cream or something in the background? Kind of like when you run the soft serve machine at the buffet and it sounds like it's got the shits when it poops out lumps.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:43 AM

Good god was this movie bad. It diminished everything that happened in the first movie and threw away everything that made that movie good. Julia Roberts was the only person that seemed to actually care about her performance as she gave it her all. Everyone else was either phoning it in. Add on top that they tried to make every action sequence like the church massacre one from the first one instead of doing something new.
Oh, and if you have seen the trailers, you have seen this movie.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Good god was this movie bad. It diminished everything that happened in the first movie and threw away everything that made that movie good. Julia Roberts was the only person that seemed to actually care about her performance as she gave it her all. Everyone else was either phoning it in. Add on top that they tried to make every action sequence like the church massacre one from the first one instead of doing something new.
Oh, and if you have seen the trailers, you have seen this movie.
Thatís pretty much what I expected from the trailer sadly. And whoever is doing the steelbooks these days is a GD hack, Iíll give it a rent eventually.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Is that a mountain of ice cream or something in the background? Kind of like when you run the soft serve machine at the buffet and it sounds like it's got the shits when it poops out lumps.
Ha! That really does look like a DQ Blizzard, doesn't it?
My opinions are strictly my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of this site, its owners or employees.