Mr. Movies retail rental stores rent 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs and 3D Blu-ray discs - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 09-11-2016, 03:11 AM
Banned

Default Mr. Movies retail rental stores rent 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs and 3D Blu-ray discs

Mr. Movies retail rental stores rent 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs and 3D Blu-ray discs

Redbox and Netflix standard 2-D Blu-ray disc rentals have replaced 90% of all rental stores. However, both Redbox and Netflix do not offer any 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc rentals and almost no 3-D Blu-ray rentals.

In the Midwest there are some Mr. Movies locations. At one location I visited there were several Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs and several Blu-ray 3D discs on the store shelf for rent for only around $2.65 a day and around $2.35 a day for standard Blu-ray rentals (prices within 10 cents, I might not remember the exact prices, and different locations might have different prices since they are individually owned and not corporate chain stores).

To make things even better on Mondays all 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays, 3-D Blu-rays, and standard 2-D Blu-rays can be rented for only 99 cents and are due back on Thursday by 9PM. That is incredible one can rent a Blu-ray for 99 cents for 3 days (and all the Blu-ray discs are full retail versions with bonus features that are rented). Redbox charges $2 a day for Blu-ray rentals that are many times rental versions instead of full retail versions.

Mr. Moives is the only place that I am aware of that rents both 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs and Blu-ray 3-D discs. The only issue is I wish I lived near a Mr. Movies location to take advantage of the best video store in existence. Itís too bad Redbox and Netflix do not start offering consumers 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc rentals and Blu-ray 3-D rentals (That would encourage more consumers to purchase 4K and 3D equipment if the Blu-ray discs could be rented).
Old 09-11-2016, 02:17 PM
Banned

Here is a link regarding Family Video stores offering Blu-ray 3-D rentals also, and possible maybe 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays in the future. http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...48&postcount=2
Old 09-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Banned

Click on the following link to find a Family Video store near you.

http://www.familyvideo.com/locations.php