Watchmen: The End is Nigh The Complete Experience $19.99 @ Amazon (movie + game) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-02-2009, 06:29 PM

Default Watchmen: The End is Nigh The Complete Experience $19.99 @ Amazon (movie + game)

Titles says it all. Pretty good deal considering you get both the movie and game. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Nigh-...8&s=videogames
Old 11-02-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by basis View Post
erm... does this include the actual movie? i thought this was mostly the same game offered on PSN? please correct me if i'm wrong, i don't game much on the ps3.

edit: my bad. just read further on. the movie is contained on a DVD. and an additional DVD contains the specials from the movie.
*The two-disc complete experience is only available for the PlayStation 3 and contains the Director's cut of the Watchmen movie on Blu-ray disc and parts one and two of the game.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickoakdl View Post
Titles says it all. Pretty good deal considering you get both the movie and game.
I agree that a pretty nice deal, think I might pick it up. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:59 PM

Sorry for bumping this, but hopefully someone explains:

Is the first disc of this set the exact same disc of the Director's Cut (subtitles and all)? Yes or No.

and

Does the second disc of this set includes every extra from the DC 2nd disc AND the PS3 games, or does it ONLY include the games?

Thank you!
Old 11-11-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo Lugo View Post
Sorry for bumping this, but hopefully someone explains:

Is the first disc of this set the exact same disc of the Director's Cut (subtitles and all)? Yes or No.

and

Does the second disc of this set includes every extra from the DC 2nd disc AND the PS3 games, or does it ONLY include the games?

Thank you!
Yes, yes and no. Can't vouch for this as I don't have it but according to the comments, the 2nd disc with the bonus features (+game) is playable on a regular Blu-ray player.

Edit:
Meant to say "...the bonus features are on the 2nd disc (+game) and are playable on a regular Blu-ray player. Funny how much sentence restructuring can change the meaning.

V correct, the game itself is playable only on a PS3 system. I'm thinking of getting this as a gift, it's a good bundle deal.

Last edited by Wolvie; 11-11-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:32 PM

Thanks wolvie, I think you must be on a PS3 to play the games, I've been looking and every extra seems to be included (except for the Digital Copy disc which I don't care about).

Now I wonder if the extras on the second disc are subtitled in spanish? (were they in the normal BD DC release?)