50% off Criterion DVDs & Blu-rays at B&N - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-01-2009, 02:18 PM
jetthead's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 958
Default 50% off Criterion DVDs & Blu-rays at B&N

Barnes & Noble is having a 50% off sale on all their Criterion Blu-rays & DVDs. Sale ends Monday.

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/u/DV...?cds2Pid=16641
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,462
Default

i passed last time, but have had some good spending habits this month. may bite for one if they have it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-01-2009, 05:41 PM
BBE's Avatar
BBE BBE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
i passed last time, but have had some good spending habits this month. may bite for one if they have it.


This month (august) is going to be tough for me. Have you seen the amount of good releases on the 11th!?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,462
Default

the entire month has some good stuff spread out. the 11th has a good assortment of catalogs, though, aye. the whole reviewing thing also lightens that load, getting titles in hand. happy i got me a copy of Go.

my local B&N didn't have the ones I'd need, so more money towards this month!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-19-2009, 08:02 PM
HD 335's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,475
Default

This sale has been going on again recently. Didn't want to make a new thread and don't see a recent update but for those who didn't know it's cheaper than Amazon if you use the 25% off non-member coupon. The coupon is only valid through 11/22

Barnes & Nobles 25% off Coupon

I've been getting most titles for $15 + tax. Members get it even cheaper, $13.50 if I'm not mistaken. Amazon wants $19.99 + shipping (if you're not a Prime member)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD 335 View Post
This sale has been going on again recently. Didn't want to make a new thread and don't see a recent update but for those who didn't know it's cheaper than Amazon if you use the 25% off non-member coupon. The coupon is only valid through 11/22

Barnes & Nobles 25% off Coupon

I've been getting most titles for $15 + tax. Members get it even cheaper, $13.50 if I'm not mistaken. Amazon wants $19.99 + shipping (if you're not a Prime member)
So you've been going to the store then and just buying one at a time with the 25% off coupon?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-19-2009, 08:41 PM
HD 335's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,475
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikhustad View Post
So you've been going to the store then and just buying one at a time with the 25% off coupon?
Yep, there are 3 locations along my drive to work and they've been getting new inventory.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
40% OFF All Blu-Rays (including Criterion) in store, Barnes & Noble, 05-21-13 NJScorpio Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 67 06-30-2013 08:32 PM
Criterion on Hulu not using Criterion Blu-Rays as source for streaming. NJScorpio Blu-ray Software General Discussion 4 05-24-2013 08:58 AM
FS: Blu Rays and Criterion Blu Rays MarkG Blu-ray Disc Exchange 1 05-06-2011 08:59 PM
FT: Blu-rays (including Steelbooks & Iron Packs), DVDs, and HD-DVDs themovieking Blu-ray Disc Exchange 6 04-12-2011 08:35 AM
For Sale/Trade: Blu-rays, Steelbooks, HD-DVDs & DVDs themovieking Blu-ray Disc Exchange 18 08-17-2010 10:21 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off