Discounted BDs @ Disney Movie Club - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Liqwid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,170
Default Discounted BDs @ Disney Movie Club

Every Disney, Miramax, Touchstone, etc. Blu-rays are on sale for 3 at $20 each. You have to buy three for the deal to work. This includes ALL new releases.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM
typ44q's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,355
Default

do you have a link for this?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Liqwid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,170
Default

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webap...8059205W1370W0

If you're not a member of the DMC, then you need to look into it before jumping to the deal.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Kurri's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,069
Default

what do you think about the club? good deals? never really looked into it.

can you get blu-ray titles for your initial sign up promotion?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-04-2009, 01:37 PM
chris gerhard's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurri View Post
what do you think about the club? good deals? never really looked into it.

can you get blu-ray titles for your initial sign up promotion?
I sure couldn't figure out anyway to do that when I just tried to sign up and couldn't find any Blu-ray choices. I would join just to get his deal but I haven't figured out how the club works yet. It appears you get 4 DVD's at sign up with a commitment to buy more and if purchasing Blu-ray fulfills the commitment, I might go ahead. I do know the 3 for 20 purchases won't count toward the fulfillment requirement. I will wait for members to explain how it all works.

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Liqwid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris gerhard View Post
I sure couldn't figure out anyway to do that when I just tried to sign up and couldn't find any Blu-ray choices. I would join just to get his deal but I haven't figured out how the club works yet. It appears you get 4 DVD's at sign up with a commitment to buy more and if purchasing Blu-ray fulfills the commitment, I might go ahead. I do know the 3 for 20 purchases won't count toward the fulfillment requirement. I will wait for members to explain how it all works.

Chris
The commitment is 5 non-discounted DVDs ($19.95) and/or Blu-rays ($29.95) must be purchased in a 24 or 12-month period, I can't remember. If the commitment isn't met, then you owe Disney the full purchase price of the DVDs you ordered at the start of your membership.

All-in-all it's not that bad. I like the club. I got this badass Donald DVD binder when I joined, too.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 44
Default

the club is good if your a disney fan..if you just like the occasional disney flick your better off just looking for the deal here and there for the moveis...just my two cents!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 86
Default 3 for 20?

I logged in and looked at the blu section....there are a lot of titles marked down to $20 but i dont see anything refering to 3 for 20
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Geonosis's Avatar
O_o
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,377
Default

Some people got three BDs for $75 or for $60 and some didn't get any BD offer. You won't know unless you get the offer email or login to see your pricing.

wet, do you see "Special Sale: 3 for $60 on select titles! Please see list of Blu-ray sale titles below" on the top?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonosis View Post
Some people got three BDs for $75 or for $60 and some didn't get any BD offer. You won't know unless you get the offer email or login to see your pricing.

wet, do you see "Special Sale: 3 for $60 on select titles! Please see list of Blu-ray sale titles below" on the top?
yes, but mine also said

SAVE 25% on additional title when you buy 1 at regular price.

on a side note.. quite a few of the blu's were on sale for $20 ea....so i dont see how 3 for 60 is a great deal LOL
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: 3D BDs (Samsung Triple, Fifa 2010) + Cheapest BDs ever. I need more room! GizmoDVD Blu-ray Disc Exchange 1 12-07-2010 11:19 AM
FS: 3D BDs! (IMAX, Fifa, Dinosaurs + MORE!), + Other BDs! Lots of randomness GizmoDVD Blu-ray Disc Exchange 4 11-27-2010 02:24 PM
Get 7 Disney Company blus shipped for $21.90, Disney Movie Club Krawk Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 16 09-29-2010 10:36 AM
Disney Movie Club deals project-blu Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 27 04-09-2009 07:51 AM
Disney Movie Club Liqwid The Water Cooler 33 02-03-2009 12:50 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off