Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,247

    Default Criterion 50% Flash sale


  2. #2
    Krawk's Avatar
    Krawk is offline Super-Duper Mod
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    11,213

    Default

    Oh so tempting!
    What's their free shipping threshold?
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

  3. #3
    dbacksfan's Avatar
    dbacksfan is online now HDD Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    Oh so tempting!
    What's their free shipping threshold?
    $50, which isn't bad.

  4. #4
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,247

    Default

    David I picked up Mildred Pierce, of course

    Also picked up His Girl Friday and One-Eyed Jacks

  5. #5
    dbacksfan's Avatar
    dbacksfan is online now HDD Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    David I picked up Mildred Pierce, of course

    Also picked up His Girl Friday and One-Eyed Jacks
    His Girl Friday is tempting me. I'm ticked at Criterion because I was supposed to review it, but they never sent a screener. Have to see if I can let go of my anger...

  6. #6
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbacksfan View Post
    His Girl Friday is tempting me. I'm ticked at Criterion because I was supposed to review it, but they never sent a screener. Have to see if I can let go of my anger...
    Any reason why?

  7. #7
    dbacksfan's Avatar
    dbacksfan is online now HDD Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    Any reason why?
    None. We almost always get Criterion's product, but sometimes they just don't send it to us. Maybe the Christmas holiday somehow screwed up their mailings. We didn't get any of their January releases.

  8. #8
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbacksfan View Post
    None. We almost always get Criterion's product, but sometimes they just don't send it to us. Maybe the Christmas holiday somehow screwed up their mailings. We didn't get any of their January releases.
    That stinks.

    If you want you can borrow mine and review it.

  9. #9
    dbacksfan's Avatar
    dbacksfan is online now HDD Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    That stinks.

    If you want you can borrow mine and review it.
    That's very kind of you, but our policy usually is if they don't send us a copy, then we don't give them the free publicity of a review.

  10. #10
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbacksfan View Post
    That's very kind of you, but our policy usually is if they don't send us a copy, then we don't give them the free publicity of a review.
    Fair enough and I tend to agree

  11. #11
    Krawk's Avatar
    Krawk is offline Super-Duper Mod
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    11,213

    Default

    Sale is live again - use code COOP at checkout.
    Free Shipping on orders over $50

    https://www.criterion.com/library
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

  12. #12
    RobG is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    486

    Default

    I want to get Rebecca, but now I have to find two other titles to buy to make the sale worth it.
    Rob

    Panasonic 58" V10
    Toshiba XA2
    OPPO UPD-203
    - 136
    - 536
    DVD - 489

  13. #13
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,247

    Default

    Just ordered-
    Rebecca
    La poison
    Certain Women
    Barry Lyndon

  14. #14
    Krawk's Avatar
    Krawk is offline Super-Duper Mod
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    11,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    I want to get Rebecca, but now I have to find two other titles to buy to make the sale worth it.
    It's foreign language but The Lure is a worthy new release.
    I had 8 tabs open of possible titles. Had to leave for a bit so I will revisit before end of day.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

  15. #15
    Boston007's Avatar
    Boston007 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
    It's foreign language but The Lure is a worthy new release.
    I had 8 tabs open of possible titles. Had to leave for a bit so I will revisit before end of day.
    Damn I missed that!

    Give me some other titles so I can get free shipping on a $50+ order LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.1 PL1