Criterion 50% Flash sale - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-28-2017, 12:45 PM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default Criterion 50% Flash sale

https://www.criterion.com/sale
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-28-2017, 09:08 PM
Krawk's Avatar
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 13,195
Default

Oh so tempting!
What's their free shipping threshold?
__________________
Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-01-2017, 12:49 AM
dbacksfan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
Oh so tempting!
What's their free shipping threshold?
$50, which isn't bad.
__________________
David Krauss,
HDD Reviewer/Contributor
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

David I picked up Mildred Pierce, of course

Also picked up His Girl Friday and One-Eyed Jacks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-01-2017, 01:48 PM
dbacksfan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
David I picked up Mildred Pierce, of course

Also picked up His Girl Friday and One-Eyed Jacks
His Girl Friday is tempting me. I'm ticked at Criterion because I was supposed to review it, but they never sent a screener. Have to see if I can let go of my anger...
__________________
David Krauss,
HDD Reviewer/Contributor
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacksfan View Post
His Girl Friday is tempting me. I'm ticked at Criterion because I was supposed to review it, but they never sent a screener. Have to see if I can let go of my anger...
Any reason why?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-01-2017, 03:41 PM
dbacksfan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
Any reason why?
None. We almost always get Criterion's product, but sometimes they just don't send it to us. Maybe the Christmas holiday somehow screwed up their mailings. We didn't get any of their January releases.
__________________
David Krauss,
HDD Reviewer/Contributor
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacksfan View Post
None. We almost always get Criterion's product, but sometimes they just don't send it to us. Maybe the Christmas holiday somehow screwed up their mailings. We didn't get any of their January releases.
That stinks.

If you want you can borrow mine and review it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-01-2017, 04:12 PM
dbacksfan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
That stinks.

If you want you can borrow mine and review it.
That's very kind of you, but our policy usually is if they don't send us a copy, then we don't give them the free publicity of a review.
__________________
David Krauss,
HDD Reviewer/Contributor
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-02-2017, 08:21 AM
Boston007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacksfan View Post
That's very kind of you, but our policy usually is if they don't send us a copy, then we don't give them the free publicity of a review.
Fair enough and I tend to agree
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Criterion 50% Off Flash Sale!! dbacksfan Blu-ray Software General Discussion 0 02-13-2018 12:45 PM
Criterion Flash Sale! 50% Off! NJScorpio Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 4 10-09-2014 06:35 PM
50% Off Criterion flash sale! NJScorpio Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 10 10-21-2013 11:21 AM
Criterion.com - 50% off FLASH sale for 24 hours (ends noon 9/25) Whirlygig Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 12 09-28-2012 09:39 AM
Criterion flash sale HDDVD73 Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 43 09-11-2011 02:51 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off