Shoutfactory.com Shocktober Celebration (free shipping* too!) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-20-2014, 01:10 PM

Default Shoutfactory.com Shocktober Celebration (free shipping* too!)

This started back at the beginning of October.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/editori...er-celebration

-
-

Here's the link where a decent selection of titles range from $11.99 to $15.99
http://www.screamshocktober.com/sso/stonecolddeals.html

-
-

They also have a 'cryptic 6' deal. Six different titles every.
http://www.screamshocktober.com/sso/Shock3.html

-
-

Here's some more information. Including FREE SHIPPING to the USA and Canada.

Shocktober SALES FROM THE CRYPT Frequently Asked Questions

Sale will run from October 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM PDT to November 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM PDT. Six new movies will go on sale each week.

Only one order per week of "SALES FROM THE CRYPT" titles will qualify for 13 free Shocktober Magnets, at no cost to you, while supplies last. Magnets will be mailed in a 7.5 inch by 10 inch sheet.

Any order placed for any "SALES FROM THE CRYPT" or "Stone Cold Deals" single item will qualify for $3.00 shipping. Orders for two or more "SALES FROM THE CRYPT" or "Stone Cold Deals" items will qualify for free shipping.

Free and reduced shipping offers apply to US and Canada orders only.

Sale offer is not combinable with other offers, e.g., other SHOUT free shipping or dollars off coupons.

Year of Fear Contest is open to legal residents of the United States or Canada only.

Entry into the Year of Fear Contest will Opt the entrant into SCREAM FACTORY Newletter mailings and other relevant Shout Factory promotional emails.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:12 PM

Has anyone here ordered from shoutfactory.com before? I put in an order over 10 days ago and it still hasn't shipped. Myexpresscheckout. com still says my order is 'in process'. Anyone have any info on why it takes shoutfactory. com such a long time to ship items out?
Old 10-20-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theHDphantom View Post
Has anyone here ordered from shoutfactory.com before? I put in an order over 10 days ago and it still hasn't shipped. Myexpresscheckout. com still says my order is 'in process'. Anyone have any info on why it takes shoutfactory. com such a long time to ship items out?
I ordered the Limited Edition of Nightbreed a while back and it shipped out and I got it the day they said I would. I also ordered Halloween II and III a year or so ago and had no issues getting them, might just be backed up some because of the sales, hard to say, but I never had a problem with them really
Old 10-20-2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theHDphantom View Post
I thought I had read somewhere that they were behind on shipping due to the overwhelming success of this sale.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:54 AM

Yep; a lot of their titles are now back-ordered. Got an e-mail from them saying it could take (up to) 30 days for my order to ship out.