Tnecniv is offline Member

Default Rocky: The Undisputed Collection at Amazon for $19.49

Gold Box Deal of the Day.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=2901953011

Can't believe I still don't own any of the Rocky movies on Blu-ray. Getting this now.
    Usul, we have wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.

We're breeding a race of moral midgets.

Boston007 is offline Member

YO ADRIAN! Get this deal!

Did you guys know Tommy Morrison died like around a month ago? I read the article in the WSJ. Pretty sad. They didn't say what was the cause. Didn't he contract AIDS? He was funny in Rocky V

NJScorpio is offline Member

I picked this at this price awhile ago, great deal. Come to think of it, I have yet to watch it (though I've watched many of my other Stallone BRs). I love the movies. Maybe I'll watch them this weekend.

Anyway, I recall people being upset about the video quality in this set.

Tnecniv is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boston007 View Post
    YO ADRIAN! Get this deal!

Did you guys know Tommy Morrison died like around a month ago? I read the article in the WSJ. Pretty sad. They didn't say what was the cause. Didn't he contract AIDS? He was funny in Rocky V
    Yeah, am not overly familiar with his life story but I just read this ESPN article. Sounds like denying the disease and medicine was the cause more than anything: http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-tragic-denial Also had no idea he was a distant relative of John Wayne until now.

Quote Originally Posted by NJScorpio View Post
    I picked this at this price awhile ago, great deal. Come to think of it, I have yet to watch it (though I've watched many of my other Stallone BRs). I love the movies. Maybe I'll watch them this weekend.

Anyway, I recall people being upset about the video quality in this set.
    Love the movies, as well. Particularly grew up with Rocky IV. I must've seen that over a million times. Still not tired of it. But yeah, have read some lackluster reviews regarding the PQ in the set so am prepared for the worst. I figure this set will last me until they come out with a completely remastered 40th anniversary set in 2017 or something.
    Usul, we have wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.

We're breeding a race of moral midgets.