Doctor Who Season 5 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-10-2010, 11:59 PM

Doctor Who Season 5

Toady I was at my Local Best Buy since I heard that the newest season of Doctor Who had come out on Blu-Ray this week and I was hoping to find a discount. The pack was priced at $74.99 but was on sale for $64.99. It was a bit of a discount so I picked it up to purchase and was getting ready to head to the registers to get it when I wondered if that was the best price I could find. So I pulled out my Android phone and scanned the bar code with the Shop Savvy app and found out that the best price was at Bestbuy.com with a price of $59.99. I opened the web page on my phone too double check (since apps like that sometime get it wrong) and was pleased to find out that they would price match the screen on my phone. I have seen the entire season when it was on BBC America but I do not get that station in hi-def so this will be great to see.

Too bad there are no TARDIS shaped post icons
Old 11-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Former Member

60 bucks for 585 minutes (1080i) of Doctor Who ain't bad, yo. especially since this release will easily trump the Complete Specials release.

i love the packaging for it. mirrors the Torchwood releases quite nicely. feels classy, though fans will have to be careful mail ordering it since those disc trays can be quite fragile.