Wolfman 19.97 Frys.com - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-30-2010, 04:20 AM

Default Wolfman 19.97 Frys.com

Wolfman is down to 19.97 at frys.com now with instore pickup or shipping for 1.99
I have it on pre order at amazon where it still has that high 26.99 price, iam tempted to cancel it and just pick it up at bestbuy and price match the frys price but iam holding out hope that amazon will drop the price to 19.97 now that frys actually has the price online for 19.97

i hate to cancel it and find out they end up lowering the price only, I pre orderd when i had the prime trial so its 2 day shipping. but if i cancel my order now and they drop the price if i re order it i would have to combine it with something else to get free supershipping oh decisions decisions.

but anycase main point of thread is to let you all know that frys has it online now for 19.97
Old 05-30-2010, 04:44 AM

quick update, my delima is solved, for the heck of it i called up Amazon, telling the rep i needed to cancel my pre order for the wolfman on bluray as frys has there sale price listed online now as 19.97 and that todays newspaper insert shows the same thing.
she apologized for the inconvience and then asked me if i was sure if i wanted to cancel, i said yeah sorry but 6 is a pretty good difference in price and that it just would be better. i was put on hold for a second, she came back on and said we are not in the habit of matching prices but since you have a lot of orders from us, i asked the supervisor if i could adjust your price on this so you dont cancel. when you go back on it will show on your invoice as 19.97/

so not sure how it will work for everyone else but its worth a shot if you have it pre orderd just call them up or email them and perhaps you will get a rep like the one i did who went out her way to change it or enough people will contact them that they lower the price on the site worst that can happen is you get a rep who says no, and then in a day or they might lower the price anyways. i would definately say include a link the wolfman price on frys.com if you go the email route. just be nice when you call or email since after all pricematching is not their policy.
in any case iam only paying 19.97 no tax now so i am happy
Old 06-01-2010, 12:49 AM

WOO HOO! Amazon rules!