Kevin Smith Collection $31.99, Austin Powers Collection $26.99 at BestBuy.ca - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-07-2010, 01:51 AM
SilentBob's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 986
Default Kevin Smith Collection $31.99, Austin Powers Collection $26.99 at BestBuy.ca

The deals are also good in store too. Sadly they only ship within Canada.

Kevin Smith Blu-ray Collection $31.99

Austin Powers Blu-ray Collection $26.99
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:29 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 30
Default

Seems like amazon.ca has almost priced matched the kevin smith collection. it's 50 cents more but still a good price and they ship to the states.

http://www.amazon.ca/Smith-Kevin-Col...0621495&sr=8-1

And Austin Powers is actually cheaper, I don't know the difference in the two, but it say the shagadelic collection is $24.99


http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_...sprefix=austin
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-08-2010, 11:46 PM
eYeKey's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs777 View Post
Seems like amazon.ca has almost priced matched the kevin smith collection. it's 50 cents more but still a good price and they ship to the states.

http://www.amazon.ca/Smith-Kevin-Col...0621495&sr=8-1

And Austin Powers is actually cheaper, I don't know the difference in the two, but it say the shagadelic collection is $24.99


http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_...sprefix=austin
i think the austin powers shag. edition is one movie only..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Former Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eYeKey View Post
i think the austin powers shag. edition is one movie only..
entire trilogy. see: same box art. still says collection. look at the stars, still has both Hurley AND Graham. while Hurley was briefly in part 2, it doesn't say "the spy who shagged me."

my great concern lies in the KS collection. the Canadian edition of Chasing Amy is an absolute pile of shit, with no extras, and video and audio much worse than the USA edition, which is bad enough to begin with. since this is from Canada, it's possible that they don't have the USA version in there.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-09-2010, 01:34 AM
SilentBob's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by project-blu View Post
my great concern lies in the KS collection. the Canadian edition of Chasing Amy is an absolute pile of shit, with no extras, and video and audio much worse than the USA edition, which is bad enough to begin with. since this is from Canada, it's possible that they don't have the USA version in there.

I can confirm this is the US CHASING AMY disc, but with Alliance tags on it. That was the big thing i made sure off before i bought my set.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
‘Austin Powers Collection’ - High-Def Digest Review Attebery Blu-ray Software General Discussion 49 03-17-2010 12:39 PM
Austin Powers collection $24.99 from inetvideo.com johnnyknoxsvill Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 8 03-22-2009 02:57 AM
Austin Powers Collection: Shagadelic Edition $36.99 @ Amazon ruvic Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 16 12-31-2008 11:13 AM
Austin Powers Collection coming to Blu-ray on December 2nd Blu-News.com Blu-ray Software General Discussion 122 12-07-2008 09:35 PM
"Austin Powers Collection" / December 2nd rezpekt High Definition Smackdown 4 08-15-2008 02:19 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off