QT's masterpiece Kill Bill (both Vol. 1 & 2) $32.98 at AMZ - High-Def Digest Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:12 AM
BostonMA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,948
Default QT's masterpiece Kill Bill (both Vol. 1 & 2) $32.98 at AMZ

of course you need to buy both separately but for those of you who somehow don't own this already, this is the time to pick em up:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=bluray-039-20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=bluray-039-20
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:25 AM
chameleontongue's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,668
Default

or if u scroll down some it has the option to add both to the cart at the same time.. just uncheck inglorious bastards

great price though and good find.. if i didnt own already i would bite
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:34 AM
BostonMA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleontongue View Post
or if u scroll down some it has the option to add both to the cart at the same time.. just uncheck inglorious bastards

great price though and good find.. if i didnt own already i would bite
ok yeah you're right, so i guess either way it's the same.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMA View Post
of course you need to buy both separately but for those of you who somehow don't own this already, this is the time to pick em up:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=bluray-039-20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=bluray-039-20
why is this the 'time to pick em up' - when their previous Best Price is $14.99 each ?? Wait a bit longer - and they'll get cheaper.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:50 AM
chameleontongue's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyjg View Post
why is this the 'time to pick em up' - when their previous Best Price is $14.99 each ?? Wait a bit longer - and they'll get cheaper.
Tony its only $1.50 more than the lowest price its ever been.. its really not a bad deal.. if i didnt own already i would bite.. it was a good find and those that have been waiting on a deal for it i dont seem no harm on jumping on this. may drop to $14.99 again it may not..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-06-2010, 08:58 AM
usckid's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleontongue View Post
Tony its only $1.50 more than the lowest price its ever been.. its really not a bad deal.. if i didnt own already i would bite.. it was a good find and those that have been waiting on a deal for it i dont seem no harm on jumping on this. may drop to $14.99 again it may not..
They were actually $10 each back when Target had the $5 off any blu ray coupon. (Was on sale for $14.99 then the coupon)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-06-2010, 09:13 AM
BostonMA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyjg View Post
why is this the 'time to pick em up' - when their previous Best Price is $14.99 each ?? Wait a bit longer - and they'll get cheaper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by usckid View Post
They were actually $10 each back when Target had the $5 off any blu ray coupon. (Was on sale for $14.99 then the coupon)
i didn't know either of those previous prices existed but who knows, maybe they'll never get that low again.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-06-2010, 10:46 AM
comixguru's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,897
Default

I've seen these for $11.99 and $9.99 multiple times. Great looking discs, if you ask me... but they are relatively slim editions. You know there's a double-dip coming on these with a commentary and more features plus the combined picture with added/changed footage.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-06-2010, 10:51 AM
BostonMA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by comixguru View Post
I've seen these for $11.99 and $9.99 multiple times. Great looking discs, if you ask me... but they are relatively slim editions. You know there's a double-dip coming on these with a commentary and more features plus the combined picture with added/changed footage.
maybe, but the discs are good looking enough with enough supplements to satisfy me. i stupidly bought these for $22 each last summer after i saw them and fell in love. getting them each for $10 cheaper kinda makes me wana bang my head off of a wall, or at least put this smiley face depicting "Doh" in my post to illustrate my frustration.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-06-2010, 11:59 AM
vinnie97's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,897
Default

$10 each Target (with coupon) price for me last holiday.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kill Bill Vol 1&2 Audio Bitrate difference Cambrian Blu-ray Software General Discussion 1 09-11-2008 07:56 PM
Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 @ BestBuy.com Cubs-in-2008 Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 12 09-04-2008 03:29 PM
Kill Bill 1&2 $39.99 at AMZ RandellG Ultra-HD/Blu-ray Bargains 2 07-03-2008 07:43 PM
Kill Bill Vol 1&2, and Pulp Fiction on Blu Ray? horrorbusiness Blu-ray Software General Discussion 5 12-04-2007 03:58 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off