Rent a new Blu-ray movie at local Blockbuster stores for only 80 cents per day!! - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-21-2010, 02:20 PM

I can't imagine finding one disc per day for an entire month at a blockbuster store that I want to rent. For $20 a month you can get 3 discs at a time from Netflix which effectively gives you a new disc every day except Sunday if you send each disc back the day after you receive it, giving you a much larger selection of titles, for only 66 cents per day, without ever having to leave the house! Even cheaper if you use Blockbuster's online service, although I can't vouch for how fast they ship their movies out.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:56 PM

Unless you will watch pretty damn near anything, I can only imagine that it would be
tough after the first month to even find 30 different Blu Ray titles to rent on a monthly basis. Buyer beware!

PS- this post is most definitely an ad of some kind
Old 10-21-2010, 08:37 PM

This thread is funny... feels like the CEO sent someone from blockbuster to put ads in here hahahaha! Blockbuster is a rippoff... no lie! Last time i rented a movie and returned it... and rented another movie... then they charged me saying that i didnt return their movie... got into conversation.. they manager checked they inventory... what do you know? IT WAS THERE!!! I told the manager why am i gettin charged on my debit card? He says you gonna get reimbursed... wow... could at least admit he was wrong and offer me a free rental... but no he had to say 'what else do you want me to do?' like wtf? I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BLOCKBUSTER EVER AGAIN