Disney Movie Rewards - Page 258 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 10-12-2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawk View Post
I just visited the site to see if it was online yet. It is. Did you by chance get an email inviting you? I did not.
I think I did, but I can't be sure. I know I logged into the new site and that I've also entered codes. All of my codes worked, but a lot of people have reported problems with codes being denied.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobG View Post
I think I did, but I can't be sure. I know I logged into the new site and that I've also entered codes. All of my codes worked, but a lot of people have reported problems with codes being denied.
I entered a few codes on Movies Anywhere in the past couple weeks to unlock the digital copies then saved them to a text document. Yes, I too have a couple that give an error as not being valid. Considering all I did was copy paste, I do not see how they're not valid. I almost expect them to want me to take photos of the code sheet and receipts to validate them, despite them being valid codes on Disney Movies Anywhere.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:03 PM

Just give it a few days. People are saying that DMR has been working on the site and sometimes the codes work and sometimes they don't. If they don't work try again later - there's a good chance they will. If nothing works, then contact DMR.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:44 PM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Enter code movienight for 25 points. Credit to the thread on SD.