Amazon Deals - Page 2 - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-14-2016, 05:32 AM

The deals are just making me sick now really :/
Old 12-12-2016, 07:26 PM

Better Call Saul season 2 is $14.99 right now. Don't know how long that will last. I almost ordered the other day when it dropped to $28, so I'm glad I resisted.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:22 AM
Mod, Staff, Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabba359 View Post
Better Call Saul season 2 is $14.99 right now. Don't know how long that will last. I almost ordered the other day when it dropped to $28, so I'm glad I resisted.
A full season with UV code. Very nice. I see it got a decent rating here as well.
https://www.amazon.com/Better-Call-S...dp/B01BZBLO1Q/

Season 1 as well is this price.
https://www.amazon.com/Better-Call-S...dp/B00ZVYX8HW/
Old 12-19-2016, 06:36 AM

Best of Warner Bros 50 Film Collection is 69.99 today at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009L0LEDW...pf_rd_i=283155
Old 12-19-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmoody View Post
Best of Warner Bros 50 Film Collection is 69.99 today at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009L0LEDW...pf_rd_i=283155
I'd buy it if I was sure the digital codes would work, but it says they expired in 2015, and someone did say their codes were invalid.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philphan25 View Post
I'd buy it if I was sure the digital codes would work, but it says they expired in 2015, and someone did say their codes were invalid.
Do you have a link to that?

I bought it, figured it was worth the gamble. The price is good for many of the titles I don't own.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJScorpio View Post
Do you have a link to that?

I bought it, figured it was worth the gamble. The price is good for many of the titles I don't own.
Found it in one of the more recent reviews.

It's still worth it even if they don't work, though.

Edit: Can't get the URL to go right to the review. Sorry...did find this though:

i was unable to use the code on filxster directly but i logged in to myuv.com that is linked with my flixster account at the same time with both open in the same browser (i recomend using internet explorer as i had issues with chrome in the past on flixster). i enter my code in myuv.com and it generated a new link to flixster that unlocked my movie.... hope that helps people who purchased and noticed the code expired about a year ago. it works still if you do it this way!!!
Old 12-19-2016, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philphan25 View Post
Found it in one of the more recent reviews.

It's still worth it even if they don't work, though.

Edit: Can't get the URL to go right to the review. Sorry...did find this though:

i was unable to use the code on filxster directly but i logged in to myuv.com that is linked with my flixster account at the same time with both open in the same browser (i recomend using internet explorer as i had issues with chrome in the past on flixster). i enter my code in myuv.com and it generated a new link to flixster that unlocked my movie.... hope that helps people who purchased and noticed the code expired about a year ago. it works still if you do it this way!!!
I'll report back once I get it. I know that UV codes are often valid past their expiration date. It might even be that some are valid, some are not. This might be why it is at such a discount, maybe they will all expire January 2017.

EDIT: Thanks for posting the review, I'll try that technique when I get it.

EDIT 2: I have a feeling that there are a few titles in this collection that have received improved Blu-Ray releases since this box set came out. I know 'Goodfellas' is one. This would be my third BD copy of it! But I'm excited about the digital copy, regardless of what release it is taken from.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:24 PM

That price didn't last very long.

I read that it is one single code for all 50 movies, which is interesting, and should save me time.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:57 PM

I was going to buy it if it was still available after I got home from work. Wasn't, so oh well. Hopefully it will be there again at some point.