Scream (Zavvi Exclusive | Ultra Limited) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-27-2014, 05:33 PM

Default Scream (Zavvi Exclusive | Ultra Limited)

Zavvi: 17.99
Release Date: July 28, 2014
Distributor/Studio: Lionsgate Distribution

Quote:

Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Ultra Limited Print Run. This Product is Limited to 2000 Copies.

Scream, the classic horror directed by the legendary Wes Craven, now available for the first time on Blu-ray. A hyper-intelligent serial killer preys on the teenage denizens of a small town, using their fascination with horror movie conventions to set up his diabolical doings. An intelligent, well-crafted thriller from the creator of "A Nightmare On Elm Street."

Starring Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, Drew Barrymore, David Arquette and Skeet Ulrich.
Currently not yet up for sale (or it somehow managed to sell out within a few hours or something)

Well, I might grab this when it goes up, being ultra limited and all. I think Lionsgate generally releases region free yeah?
Old 04-27-2014, 05:52 PM

I thought Lionsgate was usually region-locked...but maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not really liking the artwork on this one. I don't like how the lettering for "SCREAM" is laid out. The picture's kind of plain too. I could see that image being on the backside of the steelbook instead.