The X-Files - Fight the Future/ I Want to Believe (Zavvi) - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 04-26-2013, 12:26 PM

Default The X-Files - Fight the Future/ I Want to Believe (Zavvi)

Release Date: 02 September 2013

Quote:
The X Files: Fight the Future
Buried beneath the FBI's countless case files lie mysteries so strange, so impenetrable, that only two agents would ever dare confront them - Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson). Based on the hugely popular, award-winning television phenomenon that ran nine seasons, and in response to a worldwide demand from millions of devoted fans, these thrill-packed films take The X-Files' inventive blend of paranoia, horror and suspense to a whole new level!

The X Files: I Want to Believe
In The X-Files: Fight The Future, Mulder and Scully risk their careers-and their lives-to hunt down a deadly virus that may be extra-terrestrial in origin and could ultimately destroy all mankind. Then, when a fellow agent mysteriously disappears in The X-Files: I Want To Believe, the pair enlist help from a priest with a questionable past...and a startling vision of the future. As sparks ignite between Scully and Mulder, paranormal realities rise up to confound their work at every turn as the quest for truth continues.
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-x-f.../10800278.html