Green Zone Steel Book (UK) July 12th - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 05-01-2010, 06:13 PM

Default Green Zone Steel Book (UK) July 12th

Good to see this Iraq tale from Paul Greengrass being given a Steelbook edition in the UK. Rich selection of extras too:

Deleted Scenes - with optional commentary from Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon (12:04mins)
Matt Damon: Ready for Action - a look at how Matt Damon prepared for his role in Green Zone (9:22mins)
Inside the Green Zone - a behind the scenes look at the making of Green Zone's powerful scenes (8:50mins)
The Real Miller - the real Roy Miller, Monty Gonzales, compares his real life war stories to Green Zone, distinguishing fact from fiction and reliving his old experiences vicariously through Miller's unit (6:17mins)
Recreating Baghdad - location managers Ben Rimmer and Terry Bryther, as well as various cast members discuss how Morocco served as a perfect location to double as Baghdad (3:11mins)
Feature Commentary with Director Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon (ON/OFF)

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/1.../Product.html#
Old 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM

Cool steelbook, but a bit on the "busy" side. Way too much text going on.

I'll still get the film, but not the steelbook.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:55 AM

Yes, the design of this one looks like a page from celebrity gossip rag, but I do like the black and white look. I'll keep my eyes open for the final cover art of the other SB release for this.