I'll probably pass on this. I like The Little Mermaid, but not enough to dip into it again. Maybe if they do a steelbook for the 4K version I'd be tempted. I've already got the Diamond Edition with the 3D version included.
    Current Computer Rig; 6800k, MSI GTX 1080 Twin Frozr VI, Asus X99-A, 32GB 3200MHz Ram, 2x 500GB 850 EVOs SSDs (OS/Programs | High Priority Games), 1x6TB WD Black (Media), 1x4TB WD Black (Games). 2x 1TB WD Blue, Bunch of externals.
    Peripherals; Acer Predator 27" QHD 144hz G-Sync & Asus 23" 120hz Monitors, HTC Vive, Logitech G933 Wireless 7.1 Headphones, Corsair K95 Platinum Mechanical KB, Glaive & Polaris RGBs
    Region Free Player: Sony BDP-S5100
    UHD Player: LG UP970

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of Death View Post
    I'll probably pass on this. I like The Little Mermaid, but not enough to dip into it again. Maybe if they do a steelbook for the 4K version I'd be tempted. I've already got the Diamond Edition with the 3D version included.
    How was the 3D version for this? I've almost bought it a couple times, but I'm not the Little Mermaid fan that my wife is - so I'm debating the 4K now that it's been announced.
    Need something fun &/OR funny? Watch This!

Quote Originally Posted by mattedscreen View Post
    How was the 3D version for this? I've almost bought it a couple times, but I'm not the Little Mermaid fan that my wife is - so I'm debating the 4K now that it's been announced.
    TBH, I haven't gotten around to watching it. I got it before we actually had a 3D TV. I think by the time we got a TV with 3D compatibility I had collected something like 30 or 40 titles with 3D >_> Never did do the disc exchange program for The Little Mermaid either. It's just another purchase of mine where I 'never got around to it but I will, eventually...probably'.
    Current Computer Rig; 6800k, MSI GTX 1080 Twin Frozr VI, Asus X99-A, 32GB 3200MHz Ram, 2x 500GB 850 EVOs SSDs (OS/Programs | High Priority Games), 1x6TB WD Black (Media), 1x4TB WD Black (Games). 2x 1TB WD Blue, Bunch of externals.
    Peripherals; Acer Predator 27" QHD 144hz G-Sync & Asus 23" 120hz Monitors, HTC Vive, Logitech G933 Wireless 7.1 Headphones, Corsair K95 Platinum Mechanical KB, Glaive & Polaris RGBs
    Region Free Player: Sony BDP-S5100
    UHD Player: LG UP970

The disc exchange as I recall didn't replace both discs, even though both were out of sequence. Grrrrrr.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"