Default 2018 VIZIO P65-F1 P-Series 4K Ultra HD TV - HDD Review

Packed with impressive bang-for-your buck performance, the 2018 VIZIO P65-F1 P-Series 4K Ultra HD TV features support for Dolby Vision and HDR10, P3 wide color gamut coverage, Full Array Local Dimming, and SmartCast streaming capabilities. And though picture quality and lifestyle features aren't quite up to par with more expensive high-end sets, the TV's overall value is very hard to beat. There are some drawbacks here and there, but for those who want a full 4K HDR home theater experience without breaking the bank, the P65-F1 is definitely Recommended.

https://hdgear.highdefdigest.com/643...khdruhdtv.html

The TCL 6 series still offers a brighter picture and a lower price, but the specs and ratings I have seen on this Vizio make it a very serious consideration. Ratings say the Vizio produces a better picture for watching movies, both SDR and HDR, but not by much.
    And this week, the price is $100 less.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"

I just ordered one of these (65 inch) from Best Buy. Normally $1299, been at $1199 for awhile, now on sale $1099.

I was torn between this one and the TCL 6 series but when I actually saw them both in store recently, the Vizio looks much better than the TCL, even though the ratings on rtings.com show them both very similar in performance.
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"