We Need Pics of Your HT Setup!! - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 03-27-2007, 10:35 PM

Default We Need Pics of Your HT Setup!!

Hey folks,

You guys may know me as a frequent poster, but I am also the owner of a professional design company called Orion Studios. I am currently working on website, flyers, postcards, and many other items for a company called Redi Systems, Inc. They offer home theatre setup, home theatre gear sales, business solutions (CCTV, Business Radio Setup, etc), and many other electronic and home theatre options. They are new so they don't have many pictures of Home Theatre set up, but they do have over 10 years of experience.

If you would be willing to lend your beautiful pictures of your lovely Home Theatre to help us out we would appreciate it. I need pictures for the website and for some of the graphic desing work I am doing for them.

If you are willing to let me use your pictures post them in this thread. I will let you know which ones we use and where we use it. This project is just beginning so we will be using these pictures on different jobs over the next few months. We are not paying anybody but just thought that some of you might be interested in having your SETUP being used as advertisement and having it available for thousands to see. Many of you have amazing SETUPS and would make a lovely contribution to the work I am doing (talking to you Illegalprelude ).

If you have any questions post or PM me. If you want a copy of the flyer, postcard, etc we use your HT SETUP in let me know. I do understand that most the pictures are available in the Post Your HT Thread, but for consent reasons I would prefer you post the ones you are sharing in this thread.

Thanks guys,
Iggy
Old 03-28-2007, 11:37 AM

Wow!! I didn't figure this as a dead thread!! Here's the first piece of work I've done for them to show you what I mean. This is a front and back view of the postcard they are sending out to businesses.

http://www.orioncustomdesign.com/hdd/rs_work.jpg

It's just a link because it's a big file.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:31 AM

My HT is ugly and pathetic, so I won't bother posting it. I would recommend that you PM the people you know have a nice HT and them if you could use a pic.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:03 AM

hahaha permission granted. I just got some new toys so if you want, go ahead and use them but I wont spoil what I just got but ill be posting it very soon but full permission. Use whatever you want if it helps out. No loss to me
Old 04-20-2007, 04:25 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalprelude View Post
hahaha permission granted. I just got some new toys so if you want, go ahead and use them but I wont spoil what I just got but ill be posting it very soon but full permission. Use whatever you want if it helps out. No loss to me
I'm still thinking in your Job in BB and having the best sept up of the forums...... .............you are cheating prelude............ (just kidding)
Old 04-20-2007, 06:51 PM

Thanks for the permission, but if I was still working on this guys... I would suck at my job (lol), but I'll keep this open for future possibilities!!
Old 04-20-2007, 11:44 PM

Smile

Follow the sig to see mine. Cheers,

Paul
Old 04-22-2007, 06:46 AM

getting some more toys today and ill hopefully be posting the new toys later today or tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_James View Post
Follow the sig to see mine. Cheers,

Paul
beautiful and simple setup. I love it