Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K - HDD Review - High-Def Digest Forums

Old 11-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Staff

Default Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K - HDD Review

With Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR10+, and HDR10 support, the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is one of the most fully-featured streaming players on the market. Add in a compact design, Alexa voice control, and a very attractive price point, and this just might become the new HDMI stick to beat. With that said, there are still some key hurdles the device has to overcome before it can truly claim that spot -- namely, the fact that it's missing support for several apps like VUDU, FandangoNOW, and Google Play that are readily available on competing players. Likewise, though Atmos support is great on paper, it's only currently available through Prime Video and that service only has one show that supports itů and it's not even working on my setup. There's a lot of potential here, but until some kinks are ironed out, I can't quite offer a full recommendation. Worth a Look.

https://hdgear.highdefdigest.com/659...tvstick4k.html