Palmer is offline Administrator

Default LeEco Super4 X65 Android TV - HDD Review

The LeEco Super4 X65 65-inch 4K HDR10-capable Android TV is the most affordable HDR display on the market, at less than $1,000, but comes with one very noticeable flaw.

http://hdgear.highdefdigest.com/4801...androidtv.html

Beansrdone is offline Member

This company has some serious financial issues. I would steer clear until it seems a little more stable. Fine set I'm sure, but where will the support be in a year or so?

reidw is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beansrdone View Post
    This company has some serious financial issues. I would steer clear until it seems a little more stable. Fine set I'm sure, but where will the support be in a year or so?
    That may have been good thinking ten or twenty years ago but today there is really no good support from any manufacturer or seller for any TV. The idea of servicing a TV instead of just replacing it when any part of it breaks down is now the norm. You might as well go with this set if it meets your requirements than with a more expense alternative.

Krawk is offline Super-Duper Mod

Quote Originally Posted by reidw View Post
    The idea of servicing a TV instead of just replacing it when any part of it breaks down is now the norm.
    And it should not be that way. A tv still has components, if even full circuit boards. Junk the entire tv because one of the circuits are bad but the power supply and screen are fine?
    Keep Physical Media Alive, Just say NO to digital "ownership"